Chapter 28

Shae and I texted regularly. Between studio sessions and tour dates, it was hard to link up, so we had to settle for texting and the occasional FaceTime. This morning I caught her lounging in bed.

"Why aren't you dressed?"

I looked closely at my iPad and drank in every detail from her natural curls to her perky breasts down to her juicy thighs that I wanted to spread so bad it hurt.

"I'm off on Thursdays."

"Why am I just now hearing about this?"

"You didn't ask."

"Keep getting smart and you won't be able to walk when I see you."

She smirked.

"Promise?"

I shook my head. She loved to tease me. I pretty much had blue balls since I left her in New York. I wanted to turn the jet around and meet her in Boston as soon as she and Vickie pulled off, but I didn't want to scare her or come off too strong. I've been known to move too fast.

"Girl, don't test me."

She smiled and bit her lip.

"Stand up."

"What, why?" she said looking confused.

"Up," I said sternly. I opened my legs wider and slid down in my chair to ease the comfort of the hard on that I had.

She raised up on her knees on the mattress while holding her tiny T-shirt in front of her crotch.

"Move your hand."

"Aubrey."

I smiled warmly because she was finally calling me Aubrey instead of Drake.

"Baby girl.." I warned.

She bit her bottom lip before letting go of the flimsy material. It popped up and exposed her nakedness.

My pants felt even tighter.

"Open up."

I pulled myself out of my pants and lazily stroked myself. She hesitated for just a second before lying back and complying. I stood up and moved over to the bed. I propped up my iPad up on a few pillows so she could see what I was up to. She gasped when she saw me stroking myself and started stroking herself in return.

She had a good camera. I could see everything.

I smiled and mentally slapped myself. I don't know why the fuck I hadn't thought of this before.

***

I had to take another shower and change my sheets after messing with Aubrey and his freaky ass this morning. Since then I've had a goofy smile on my face. I mean who wouldn't? I still couldn't believe that I'd gotten dicked down by Drake and now we were FaceTime sexing. I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't in the middle of some fantasy or some shit.

Ouch! Nope, that shit hurt.

I put on a yellow bathing suit so I could do some laps at the gym. I wore overall shorts and a button down shirt over that. I knew that most people thought I dressed crazy but I really didn't care. I dressed for comfort and practicality rather than style.

 I dressed  for comfort and practicality rather than style

Besides, who wants to be like everybody else?

I never understood people who were slaves to fashion or those who didn't question the status quo. Like who the fuck thought they were God and could tell people that you couldn't wear white after Labor Day, black socks with brown shoes, polka dots with stripes, or any number of alleged fashion faux pas?

In my opinion, wear what you're comfortable in. And if you can rock polka dots and stripes, or rainbow dyed hair with a neon pink suit, do you baby. I moved my newly braided hair out of the way and thought about wearing sandals with my outfit. However, I didn't feel like going back upstairs and the only shoes I had down here were my grey Timbs. So, I put them on without bothering to tie them and took off to the local gym.

I had a love hate relationship with the gym. I had a membership but never used the weight rooms. I occasionally used the yoga room to stretch or dance a little bit, but my main reason for joining was to use the pool year round. I just hated having to convince myself to get up and go there. I left my stuff in a locker and entered the pool area. It was never too crowded here, which I loved. Most people spent all of their time in the main area fighting over the same equipment, ogling each other, or taking gym selfies and not getting very much done.

I dove into the water and the world around me instantly muted. When I'm in the water I get into a zone where nothing around me matters. Being in the water gives me a focus that I can't always achieve when I'm not swimming. Sitting cross-legged at the bottom of the pool, I thought about seeing Aubrey this weekend and my heart swelled. Last week went by quickly as I caught up on the work that piled up while we were in New York. This week was also going by quickly and the anticipation of seeing him in his own element was getting to me.

I uncrossed my legs and pushed off the floor catapulting myself out of the water. I waded to the side of the pool and breathed deeply. I smiled still thinking about Aubrey. I had to admit that I was turned the fuck out. He had me feigning for the dick. Because of our distance, we spoke often on the phone and used FaceTime regularly. During these times I would study his face or listen to the melodic nuances of his voice and actually daydream about him while I was at work.

I was hooked. He'd let me listen to his studio sessions and I'd watch him create magic. I didn't want to get too ahead of myself but then he'd call me in a mood and we'd talk about everything under the sun and he'd tell me how much he missed me and exactly what he planned to do to me.

I couldn't wait until the end of the week.

***

Two hours later I returned to my townhouse feeling rejuvenated and accomplished. I tossed my bedding into the laundry and kicked off my heavy ass boots. I undid the other overall strap as I scrolled through Netflix to look for something to watch. I heard a knock on the front door and wondered who would show up at my house unannounced. My friends knew better.

I didn't bother to put the strap back on as I stood up and stretched. The top half hung loosely as I walked over to the door and paused. This better not be Aubrey trying to surprise me because I will flip the fuck out. I moved over to the door as my visitor began knocking louder.

Very few people stopped by unannounced so I couldn't imagine who was at the door. I got on my tiptoes and looked through the peephole. My mouth fell open in complete shock. I yanked open the door and yanked him into the house while cheesing.

"What are you doing here!?"

He pressed his lips to my forehead and engulfed me in his buffed arms. Dang he felt and smelled so good. He also gave some of the best hugs.

"I see someone missed me."

"I did miss you," I admitted I said stepping back and smiling up at him.

"I missed you too baby. Now come here and hug me like ya love me."

I giggled as he wrapped my arm around his neck and buried his face into my neck tickling me with his chin hair.