Chapter 45

Trey showed up in jeans, sneakers, and a T-shirt. Shae twisted her lips up at him mad that she could have worn jeans too.

"Really Trey?"

"What up?"

She swatted his butt as he walked in and looked her over.

"Aye, don't mess with my ass. I don't play that."

"Oh yeah?"

She chased him around the living room grabbing at his ass and getting on his nerves until she fell on the couch in a fit of giggles.

"Yo! I'm serious, stop touchin' my shit."

He was so serious that Shae couldn't help but laugh even harder.

"Keep playing and I'mma grab your ass, see how you like it."

"You already did, it was my turn."

"Yeah, but you like it when I do." Trey bit his bottom lip causing Shae to cross her legs.

"Whatever Trey."

"Call me daddy."

"Nigga you wish!"

Trey put his hand over his heart and feigned surprise.

"Did you just call me the n-word?"

She's laughed and nodded.

"I sure did. Don't get your hopes up, I called my dad pops, so try again."

"Ooh you so mean." He flipped onto the couch next to her and put his head on her shoulder. "I kinda like that shit though."

They laughed at his silliness.

"Where are we going crazy?"

"To have some fun. Come on."

Trey stood up and took her hand pulling her off the couch. She grabbed her purse and allowed him to escort her out of the house.

***

Trey pulled up to 10 Degrees South and the valet practically broke his neck to get to the car. He walked around and opened Shae's door. She stood up and took his arm as they walked into the South African inspired restaurant.

"I've never tried South African food," Shae confessed looking over the menu.

Trey looked up from his menu and gave her a sexy smile.

"So I get to bust your cherry?" He licked his bottom lip before biting it while his eyes traveled down to her breasts.

"Must you be so nasty?"

He flashed a dimple and winked at her.

"I'm sorry baby. Try the beef bobotie."

"Yeah?"

"It's delicious, trust me."

Shae raised an eyebrow in his direction.

"Even though that still sounds like some sexual innuendo, I think I'll try it."

Trey smirked.

***

It was delectable.

Shae wiped her mouth with her linen napkin and sat it over her plate.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so full."

"It was good right?"

"Yes, too good. I am going to have to haul my butt back up Stone Mountain tomorrow."

"If you do let me know. I'll come up with you."

"Deal."

Trey paid the tab and they sat and talked for a couple of hours to let their food digest. It was after ten when they left and rode around listening to his unreleased music including a couple of samples from his upcoming album.

"Which one you like?"

"She lovin' it."

"Yeah? I thought you'd like 'Playboy' the best."

"Nah, it's cool but I can envision a video for the other track in my head."

"Let me hear it."

"Nope, you're not stealing my creative ideas."

"Baby you got trust issues."

They shared a laugh as they pulled up to the Compond. Because this was another Luda Day event, the line was around the block. Trey took Shae by the hand and they waltzed right in past tires and pissed people who had probably been in line for a while.

He led her up to VIP before twirling her around and pulling her into his arms.

"Now, let's dance this food off."

***

Drake stepped off the stage after ending another successful Houston Appreciation Week. He sauntered into his dressing room and heard Chubbs close the door behind him. He knew his day one would be standing guard outside his door until he resurfaced.

He stripped and showered, the hot water left him feeling rejuvenated. He put on a black turtleneck with a gold chain and paired it with dark washed jeans.

He sat on the couch and tied his exclusive white and gold OVO Jordan's then picked up his phone. Drake randomly liked a few pics and answered a couple of Tweets by industry acquaintances.

He logged into his Instagram to check out the fan reactions from the show but was surprised to find a photo of Trey and Shae being reposted by several people. The original post was from The Shade Room. He felt as if smoke were coming out of his ears with each word he read.

@theshaderoom: @Trey Songz has recently been spotted with with a sexy mystery woman. Sis is slim thick and dressed casually cute. The two looked very cozy as they walked into Atlanta's Compound nightclub holding hands and smiling into each other's eyes. Sources say they've been an item for quite some time.

The blog had a full shot of them walking into the club and two separate shots where they zoomed in on their hands and faces. Drake frowned and stood up to pace.

He dialed Shae's number but it went straight to voicemail. He couldn't believe she was with Trey when the last time they saw each other, they acted like they didn't know each other.

He breathed hard out of his nose and tried to calm down as he stared at his phone and tried to remember if he'd missed any other signs.

"Fuck!"

"Fuck!"

He jammed the phone into his pocket and rushed out of his dressing room like a man on a mission.

He didn't bother alerting the team as he called the driver and exited the building.