Chapter 19

I felt my face get hot as I tried to tie the belt of my robe with my back turned but Trey wasn't having that. He grabbed the belt and yanked me back on tothe bed.

"Trey! Stop playing."

"You know what? You gonna quit yelling at me."

He started to tickle me. To my dismay I started cracking up. I hate being tickled because I have no strength to fight back and even if I'm pissed off I can't help but laugh.

I could be getting mugged but if the mugger just reaches out and tickles me, they can take all my shit while I'm helpless on the floor in a fit of laughter. I rolled off the bed into the tiny space between the windows and the bed trying to catch my breath.

Trey, the jerk, was waving my robe over his head like he won some kind of damned victory.

"How did you get in here again?"

"I saw Vickie in the lobby. She came back up with me and let me in."

"Oh okay. Remind me to kill her."

He was still waving my robe around.

"Gimme my robe back! All of New York can see my ass right now."

"I don't know about all of New York, but the folks in that office building across the street can definitely see it."

I jumped onto the bed and tried to hide under the blankets but his annoying ass yanked them back and ducked under them with me. He had the nerve to be smiling at me.

I mean mugged him and put up my fists

"I should punch you in your damned throat."

"Stop threatening me with a good time."

I was mad that he kept making me laugh with his goofy ass.

"Trey, gimme my robe so I can cover up."

"Girl stop hiding. You got a nice lil body on you. Flaunt that shit."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence."

"You're welcome."

I gave up, grabbed by bag and started walking to the bathroom without saying a word. He actually reached out and tapped my almost naked ass.

"Hands off with your annoying ass."

"Oh so I'm annoying now?"

"Yes."

"That's why I almost put my face in that thang to wake you up. See how annoying I'd be then."

I stopped in my tracks.

"Shut up, and stop being so nasty!"

I slammed the bathroom door and leaned against it. I could hear Trey chuckling on the other side of the door. I didn't have to check to know I was definitely wet.

***

Shae came out of the bathroom and saw that Trey was on his phone. He smiled and turned it towards her. She looked at the screen then snatched it up and promptly popped him on his shoulder.

"Ow, baby. You hit like Mayweather."

"Delete this shit Trey!"

"I will not."

This fool had the nerve to have snapped a photo of her ass while she was asleep.

"Trey! Stop playing, you have to delete this."

"Oh I will baby. I'm just holding it ransom for now."

"For what!? To post on Porn Hub or some shit?"

He laughed, "What you know bout Porn Hub? You be watching that shit?"

"Trey!"

"Aight, I just wanted you to come out with me today. And just in case you said no, I had to have some incentive. Plus, like I said, you got a lil fatty so I may need this for later on."

Trey grabbed his crotch and licked his lips at the picture. Shae was so glad that she had put on an entire jogging suit and was covered from head to toe.

"That is so nasty. Let's go. You get on my damned nerves."

Trey chuckled as he followed Shae out of the door undoubtedly staring at her ass. She wanted to kill him.