Chapter 12

I stood up straight and lifted Shae with me as I came to my full height. She grabbed a hold of my shoulders for support as I sat her down on the ledge of the pool. She looked down at me and studied my face as I studied hers. She was trying not to look at my lips which made me smile.

She smiled back. Every time she smiled she made me smile in return. I could take her right here in this pool with 50 or so people watching without regret. I felt the need to adjust myself at the thought. I lifted her arms and wrapped them around my neck as I pulled her close to me and rested my head against her shoulder. I began to sway to the music and tried to think of something other than being cradled in between her legs and what I really wanted to do to her.

I couldn't believe I was acting like a teen who couldn't control his urges.

***

We stayed like that for about 10 minutes. Drake had no idea that if he kept grinding his sexy ass on me and humming in my ear, I was about to slide my bathing suit to the side and give it to him in front of his people.

I hid my face against his shoulder and smiled at my naughty thoughts.

I heard him grunt a little and tightened my arms around him. The evil trio was still throwing death stares my way. But shit, who wouldn't want to be half naked in a pool wrapped in Drake's arms? Them hoes could kick rocks right now for all I cared.

A guy that I didn't recognize opened the double doors to the pool and let us know that the food was done. People began to exit the pool in search of food. I felt Drake grind into me. I smiled against his shoulder before leaning back to look at him.

"You are an attention whore you know."

He put his hand over his heart in mock offense.

"Oh so now I'm a hoe?" he said laughing.

My eyes went wide.

"What? Oh my God! I didn't even say that. You just...want all of the attention all of the time."

He nodded.

"I do. Are you hungry?"

"No, not yet. But you can go on if you are."

He shook his head and stayed put. I gazed at him for moment before I lifted my hands and lightly traced his eyebrows with my thumbs. I swear, I've wanted to do that to him since his "So Far Gone"  days. They are so thick and luscious. He closed his eyes and let me touch him.

It's crazy how manicured they looked even after being underwater. I trailed my fingers over his eyelids and wondered why guys get the best eyelashes. His were long and sensuous. I shook my head low key jealous of them. It made no sense.

I ran the tip of my finger along his nose, traced my thumbs across cheeks, and lightly touched his beard. He didn't move, say anything, or open his eyes. I ran my hand over his waves and hesitated as I stared at his lips. Then I gently touched my thumb to his bottom lip. Those soft and juicy lips are probably why he drove some women to act a damned fool, and in public at that. He parted his lips and let out a quick little breath as if he'd been holding it in.

I froze.

It was just a small puff of air but it was the sexiest shit ever. My lips parted on their own as my breathing quickened. I rubbed my thumb back and forth across his bottom lip like I'd seen him do last night.

He moaned. I almost did too when the tip of his tongue touched my thumb. I removed my hand as his eyes opened. They were dark and full of lust.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish."

I pouted and laid my head on his shoulder. I was hot and wet, literally.

I tightened my arms around his neck when he started rubbing my back and neck. I'm a Leo, a cat sign. I am strong and fierce, but if you rub my back, neck or hair, I turn to putty. Basically, I like being petted and I wasn't afraid to admit it. His light strokes coaxed a small satisfied moan out of me.

This time his hand froze.

So, I had the same effect on him.

"Are you ready?"

I nodded with my face tucked into his neck. I was ready for whatever. I tried to slow my breathing as I felt his pulse against my lips. I pressed a kiss there.

"Shae," he moaned.

It wasn't a question. Well not really. It was more like, "Are we leaving or are we fucking?"

I still was trying to calm down before answering. I have no idea how something so small turned me all the way on but it did, and him moaning my name wasn't helping.

"Yeah... yes... I'm good."

I took a deep breath, lifted my head and, eased out of his grasp. I waded toward the stairs before I yanked of his swim trunks or did some other thot-like shit to get myself in trouble.

I needed a cold shower I thought as I shakily grabbed a towel and picked up my clothes.