Chapter 13

Shae left Drake in the pool as she wrapped herself in a soft beach towel and went in search of an unoccupied bathroom. She was trying to convince herself not to masturbate in someone else's house but the urge was strong. She almost couldn't believe the thought even came to her, but her body had responded so strongly to Drake's advances that it was driving her crazy. Plus, she hadn't had any since her break up almost six months ago. She was long overdue.

More people had arrived while she and Drake were in the pool. It was getting too crowded for her to be walking around in just a wet bathing suit and towel with her nipples looking like tiny torpedoes trying to bust their way out of her bathing suit.

After a few minutes of searching downstairs, she gave up and took the stairs straight to the top floor attempting to bypass anyone on the next few levels. She entered the master bedroom and closed the door before leaning against it. The music instantly faded to barely audible. The bedroom was as quiet as a library.

Shae moved further into the room and took a quick look around. During the quick tour, she didn't ask if this was Drake's room, but it was the master so she just figured it would be his. There were no personal pictures or anything and she refused to go snooping through the closets or drawers to confirm or deny.

She shrugged and went over to the bed so she could change. She toweled off her arms and legs and as she was about to pull down the straps of her bathing suit, someone came out of the bathroom scaring the hell out of her.

"Whoa! I'm definitely liking what I see," he said.

She whipped around yanking the straps back up and grabbed the towel to cover herself. Her eyebrows shot up as she gawked at the guy in front of her. She was face-to-face with a half-dressed Trey Songz.

 She was face-to-face with a half-dressed Trey Songz

She didn't respond. He was just standing there with no shirt on, in swim trunks and Nike slides while blocking the bathroom entrance. He looked so comfortable in his almost naked state that she was even more aware of her lack of clothing so she wrapped the towel around herself.

"Hey, you alright baby? I didn't mean to scare you."

"I um...I uh... sorry. I'm so sorry! I didn't know anyone was in here... are you staying in here? I thought this room was empty... I should have knocked. Never mind, I'll just leave."

She was babbling. She rambled when she was nervous. Trey caught her by the arms as she whirled around to leave.

"Hey, hey, hold on love. Breathe. I just needed a quiet place to answer my phone. The bathroom is all yours baby."

He smiled at her with his beautiful lopsided grin. She wasn't even mad when his eyes roamed downward and lingered on her breasts before moving over her hips and down her legs. Thank goodness he was holding her by the arms because her knees were getting weak. She nodded but just stood there.

Already hot and bothered by Drake's moans and caresses in the pool, it wasn't helping that Trey's warm hands were holding on to her bare arms as he checked her out. It completely slipped her mind that some of Drake's celebrity friends could be hanging around the house ... looking all sexy and shit. The last thing she needed was for Trey freaking Songz to be showing off his abs while she was so worked up. She could feel more slickness form between her legs. Suddenly the door was flung open and she jumped. She turned to see Drake standing in the doorway.