Chapter 59

I was so deep in her neck I felt myself banging into the back of her throat. That was sexy as fuck.

She pulled me out and ran her tongue over the tip. Then she spit on it and sucked it so hard my eyes rolled back. She had me going crazy.

When she rubbed between my nuts and my ass I almost blacked out.

"Oh shiiit..."

I yanked her up, roughly turned her around, and pulled her to me. I faintly realized I was losing control as yanked her hair making her head fall back to my shoulder.

Wrapping my hands around her neck, I licked and sucked on it

Wrapping my hands around her neck, I licked and sucked on it. I was trying to distract her as I slowly slid the tip in. Shae grabbed at the glass that was now fogged up by the steam. She was so tight and wet.

This was going to be fun.

I figured if this was gonna be my one and only shot, I promise, she wasn't never gonna forget it. I wanted her walls to remember me so no one else would satisfy her.

I was feeling on her nipples while sliding my dick back and forth against her clit.

"Ahh!"

I smirked at her reaction to me sliding the tip back in.

"What's wrong baby? You want me to stop?" I whispered in her ear.

Shae whimpered and shook her head no.

"I can't hear you baby," I licked just u der her ear. "Tell me if it feels good when I touch it right here."

I pressed down on her clit and she clenched up on me.

"Trey.."

"Mmm? Right there? Is that it baby?"

"Yes! Oh God, yes!"

***

He liked to talk shit in and out of the bedroom. I could barely respond when he touched me and spoke nasty shit in my ear at the same time. I was dripping like a faucet.

He was demanding too. He'd grab a hold of my neck, bend me over, or yank me up with a roughness that turned me on but didn't hurt... well not too badly. But then he'd caress me with such gentleness that I could just cry.

I lost all of my faculties when he slid the tip in. It felt so big that I couldn't imagine the rest of it fitting.

"Are you sure baby?"

Was he serious? Hell no... yes... I was sure... I guess.

"Yes."

"I just don't want to do anything that you'll regret later."

I pressed my ass into him causing him to slide in a little more. I froze as I felt my whole body spasm. I stayed still until he spoke.

"Baby..."