"It is important! You haven't planned anything," she sighs, "I told your father you would do this. He was so upset he couldn't come, but there was a big project today and..."

"Wait. Mom, stop," I laugh, "I have a plan." Holding up the package I just picked up. "See. Plan." I look again at the stuff beside her, "And what is all that? Wasn't it a pain on the BTS?"

"I brought food and side dishes," Mom explains. "Everything N'Wad liked when he visited." She turns on me, "That reminds me. When are you two coming again? His mom told me you had been there twice, but you two haven't come back once."

Wad's mom and my mom talk to each other? When did this start? Does Wad know?

"We will make time soon," I say, picking up a package before I run away from her. "I will go first," I call back. Now to make it to my room before her so I can check it.

Walking into my dorm, I do a quick once over to make sure nothing is out

Walking into my dorm, I do a quick once over to make sure nothing is out. I am coming out of the bathroom when my mom walks in.

"Did you have to go that bad?" Mom questions, "You are not eating right. I am glad I brought you two food."

"Huh?" I look at the bathroom and realize what she is talking about. "We have had a lot of junk at the festival, but it is only once a year."

"Once a year or not," Mom scolds, "You need to eat better. Even if it is just one meal a day."

"Yes, Mom," I mumble, happy that she thought that this was the issue and not that I was trying to hide something.

"So what do you need me to help with?" Mom asks, putting her hands on her hips and looking determined.

Tutah's POV

Jett is in the booth right now, so I have about an hour before he starts looking for me. As much as I have hated the booth, I appreciate this window of time it is granting me today.

I look over at my desk and can't help but smile when I see the small package sitting on it. It was a miracle I was able to pull that off. I know it will mean the world to Jett.

"You realize you are looking like a lunatic," Bright grumbles as he sets down the bags he helped me carry.

"I don't care," I smile back at him, "Are you sure you know how to cook this dish?" When Bright volunteered to help me with it, I was hesitant to take him up on his offer, but it is Jett's favorite, and I am not confident to make it.

"I went home two weekends in a row to learn this," Bright says, "My mom was about to have me checked out by a psychiatrist. I mean, I went home willingly for two weekends and helped cook."

"Yeah," I laugh, "I am sure you looked mental."

Following my friend, I have to think how lucky I was to meet him the first year. I look at a photo on my desk and smile. We need a new one with everyone.