The scenario of the village started to change to good one. After days of their arrival, they watched that the daughter of the tribe leader was taken away by some strange beastly natured humans. They were disturbed by this view and went to the tribe leader. He gloomily informed them that it was the wedding of his daughter to one of the werewolves.

It was the first time they knew about this newly evolved creature on earth. They didn't talk about it anymore. One day, the enlightened one saw a furry man with the face of a wolf was mating with a human girl by the side of a river. He recognized the girl. It was tribe leader's daughter. The scenario of a beast and a human mating was so abhorring in his eyes. He got it disgraceful and insulting to the human pride. Human should mate human and a beast should mate another beast. This was clearly crossing the line of races which was unacceptable to his eyes.

He went back to the tribe leader and told him to ban this cross racing marriage. The tribe leader respected him very much from the bottom of his heart. He wanted to follow the instruction of the enlightened person but he was helpless. So he didn't take any step.

There were few more girls taken away by the werewolves. Each time the enlightened one and his companions talked against it, each time they got cold response from the leader. So they were thinking to meet the leader of the werewolves to resolve the matter. 

After few months, the leader's daughter died during the birth of her beast child. So the werewolves came again to take another daughter of the leader. The tribe leader could not withstand it any longer and refused to give away his another daughter to face death.

They took it as rebellion and forcefully took away the daughter after beating the villagers black and blue.

The enlightened one and his companions came forward to help them. He gathered the villagers and followed the werewolves. He didn't get into fight directly. He went to the heir of second brother and tried to reason with him to stop this unethical and immoral cross racing marriage.

But the heir showed off his strength and superiority over humans. The enlightened one shouted at him saying that,

"Human being is the superior one and they are not to marry a cross breed race like werewolves. It's humiliating. The races shouldn't cross their lines as it violates the nature's order."

Look, it's written here in this book. It is one of the top secret books and it has only one copy which is preserved here in our library.

Their power made them as cocky as hell. The enlightened one was beaten and chased away by them. Ha ha ha!

But within a week, the enlightened one gathered all the men of the tribe and other small tribes who didn't like the werewolves. They were not wolf hunters; they were simple and ordinary people who worked hard in the fields to earn their food.

They took whatever they had and went to fight against the werewolves.

Those simpletons, even knowing their inevitable death, responded to the call of that enlightened one and jumped to fight.

You must know the result. Yes, they were killed by the werewolves before the midnight. Some fled away.

But only five stayed alive.

Do you know what they did?

Those five killed two hundred werewolves before the sunrise.

I wish I could see the battle. Well, I'm amazed by the spiritually guided people since I came to know about them.

Spiritually guided people are the opposite of us. They embraced their vulnerability, worked hard, and turned their blood into sweats to face difficulties. Sometimes they flight from the death, many times they fight it. Unlike us, they kept their soul pure and show compassion to the nature with their vulnerable body. The whole nature bowed to them as they were the purest souls with high intelligence and compassionate heart. Thus they achieve the spiritual enlightenment which made them the superior in the nature.