My hands fumbled with the buttons of his shirt but he stopped me and broke the kiss. I groaned in frustration but he backed away and said, "Not yet. I have something planned for us."

"What?" I asked, huffing.

"Go to your room and change. I have prepared your bath and your gift is waiting for you on your bed." he said, more like ordered and I pouted like a child. "Go." he said and led me to my bedroom.

After closing the door behind my back, my eyes rested on the outfit lying on the bed and I stifled an "aww". It was a classy and sexy two piece, consisted of a deep V neck tight black blouse and a dark red pencil skirt, paired with a sparkling pair of earrings and black heels. I stared at his gift in adoration and after a whole five minutes, decided to take a bath.

The water was already warm, smelling like lavender. I stripped down and sat inside the tub, letting the scent relax my mind and body.

Oh Adam! You never fail to amaze me.

I spent almost an hour in the bathroom, scrubbing all the dirt and smell of blood off me. By the time I finished, I felt like a new born baby.

Drying my hair, I let them down in my natural waves and decided to go light on the makeup as I knew he prefer me bare-faced. Wearing the new set of lingerie I have bought, I slipped into the blouse and skirt and stared at my reflection in the mirror.

Damn I look good.

"Are you done?" I heard Adam's voice by the time I finished.

"Yes." I said and opened the door, revealing my handsome boyfriend dressed in all black. In the last few years, he had grown more handsome. His hair was better groomed and his muscled were much more defined now.

"Milady?" he pulled his hand out. Giggling, I laced my fingers with him and he led me to my balcony, where a candle light dinner was waiting for me. My stomach decided to make a loud noise at the exact moment, embarrassing me and earning a laugh from him.

He pulled the seat out for me and seated himself in front of me. Pouring wine in two glasses, he uncovered both plates and let the aroma tease my senses.

"Grilled chicken involtini?" I tried to guess the name of the dish. He nodded.

I was too hungry to wait so I dug into the food. A moan left my mouth when home cooked food touched my tastebuds after so long. He watched me with an adoring expressions on his face. The atmosphere was so peaceful that I forgot for a moment that were in a city of California, not on a private beach.

After the dinner, he left the balcony and came back with the dessert. "Tiramisu." he put the plate in front of me.

"Ooh. Fancy." I commented as I gaped at his wonderful presentation.

He asked me to take a bite and when I did, I couldn't help but close my eyes. "It's like Foodgasm." I sighed and when I opened my eyes, I found him kneeled in front of me, resting a small box on his knees.

"Alicia King!" he whispered.

I knew what was coming.

Oh God!

Oh God!

Oh my God!

"Adam!" I tried to speak but couldn't, I was too spellbound.

"Before you, I thought a home is a house where you live. But now, being here with you, it dawned upon me that a home is where your heart is. Home for me is where you are." he said and my hands started trembling.