20. Jealous... Or Not?

It was 6 in the evening when the sound of a car horn woke me up from my afternoon nap. Hopping out of my bed, I peeped from my room's window and found Noah's car in front of my house. It was a silver Lamborghini Gallardo, standing in its full glory.

After drooling at the sight of his car for almost five minutes, I checked my appearance in the mirror, making sure the T-shirt wasn't too tight or the jeans didn't make my bottoms look too appealing.

When I opened the main gate, Noah with a big tub of Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie in his hands greeted me. I looked between his face and the tub, trying to make the connection.

"It's for you idiot." he smirked when he noticed my confusion. He was wearing a black T-shirt that was hugging his toned chest. As much as I would like to disagree, Noah was quite handsome, with his ocean blue eyes and messy light brown hair.

Well. Not as handsome as Adam.

"But why?" I asked dryly.

"Because I've heard that girls love ice-cream." he shrugged.

"But I don't." I lied even though I was internally drooling at the sight of my favorite ice-cream flavor. "I am more of a nutella person."

His smile deepened before he pulled out the large jar of Nutella which he was hiding behind him in his other hand. "Well, it's good that I brought a back-up."

Awww.

Don't be stupid, Alicia. Remember, this is the same guy who has slept with almost every girl in Redwood High.

"Come in." I turned aside and gave him way. While I was closing the gate, I felt someone's focused eyes on me. Lifting my head, I looked towards Adam's window but found nobody.

Strange.

Shaking my head to clear the thoughts, I rushed inside my house after Noah who was about to step up the stairs.

"Where Mr?" I called him.

"To your bedroom." he said in a duh tone.

"Get your ass down. We are studying in the TV lounge." I said and disappointment filled his eyes that almost made me laugh.

We plopped down on the large couch. Unlike Adam, Noah didn't know the concept of personal space. Maybe he was so used to girls sitting closer to him that a reasonable distance seemed like a foreign concept to him. I was the one who scooted away from him and kept my notebook between us.

"Nice house Ali." he muttered, looking around.

"Focus." I said and opened my textbook.

"It's Mr. King. Isn't it?" he commented, looking at dad's photo on one wall.

"Yup." I said, trying to understand Noah's handwriting. It wasn't as beautiful as Adam's. Neither did he keep his notebook as neat and clean as Adam did.

Ugh. Why am I comparing his every move with Adam?

"He is one scary man." he grinned, pointing towards the photo. "I wonder what he would do to your future boyfriend."

"You don't have to worry about my future boyfriend." I said sharply and started solving the problem.

Unlike Adam, Noah got distracted easily. In the last half an hour, he only solved one problem and the rest of the time, he kept complaining or commenting about different things.

"I am not getting it Noah." I said when I couldn't get the right answer.

He tugged the notebook away and solved the problem. "See. It's easy pooper." he smirked.