"That's 'cause you already have like five."

"Six, first of all and no. I'm saying it because it really isn't that bad."

The artist looks at me. "It really depends on where you get it. When it's closer to a bone, that's when it gets more sensitive, but this part of your arm is mostly muscle, so it won't be that bad. Just a little, pretty much painless pricks."

"He's not wrong." The boy next to me shrugs.

I exhale softly.

"I get what you mean. I'm just a little freaked out since I don't know what it's really like yet. Unknown. But I'm ready, I'm not backing out. This is.. important." I say and smile a little.

The door opens once again and another man enters the room. He has two full sleeves and what looks like his neck with at least the top of his chest inked up. He has piercings on his brows and up his ears. There's even one on his lip that slides with every movement of his mouth. He doesn't look very friendly.

"We ready here?" He asks in a gruff voice.

"Yup. Just waiting for you." My artist says, removing the stencil from my arm, leaving a temporary, purple wing on my arm. I stare at it in awe. It really is beautiful.

"Just sit back and relax." He nods and picks up his needle. I look to my left. Seho removed his whole shirt, whereas I just moved the sleeve of my t-shirt.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to extend mine a little onto my back." He says, turning his body to face me while his artist gets on his right side where he has full access to his back and arm.

"Bold." I grin.

"I know." He laughs a little and I hear the needle buzzing beside me. I chew my lip and tense a little. I feel a hand grab mine. He reached across from his place.

"Hey. You'll be fine." He gives me a reassuring smile and I instantly relax.

"Thanks, Seho.." I look down, confused.

Something feels off.. I don't know what it is, but everything feels... wrong.

"Hey." Seho snaps in front of me. "What's wrong?"

I scrunch my eyebrows together.

"I don't know. I think déjà vu or something. Feels like I've already lived this."

He gasps dramatically.

"Do you secretly have a tattoo already?"

"You're not funny." I roll my eyes. "I don't know... it's fine. Let's do this."

I feel a cool sensation on my arm and a hand grip my arm.

"Alright, I'm ready to start. Let me know if it gets too painful and you need a break."

I let out a nervous breath.

"Okay."

Seho's eyes meet mine and crinkle when he smiles.

"See you on the other side, grandma."

I smile, closing my eyes until the sting connects with my skin, punching in the first droplet of ink.

*********

My eyes open slowly and I smile.

"You're right, it doesn't hurt. I can't even feel it." I chuckle.

But wait... the room is dark now.

And I don't feel anything on my arm at all. Seho is gone. Where is everyone?