Big Brother's Best Friend

Start from the beginning

*

It was two days later. Jimin and Jungkook were both in Jimin's bed, cuddling. Jimin's back was up to Jungkook's chest, and the taller's arms were encasing him.

"Can we stay like this forever?" Jimin whispered, but Jungkook heard.

"I wish we could, but we can't," Jungkook got up and stretched, making Jimin feel a bit cold. "We can't let Taehyung know I'm your boyfriend, can we?"

"Boyfriend?" Jimin giggled, shifting around to face him. "I didn't know I had a boyfriend."

"Well you do," Jungkook stated bluntly, pecking his cheek. "Now come on, let's clean before your brother comes home and beats my ass."

*

"I'm home!" Taehyung sings as he kicks the door shut.

"Tae Tae Hyung!" Jimin ran up and slammed into him with a hug. If the door wasn't there to catch him he could have knocked Taehyung over.

"Hi Jiminie," The older smiled, hugging back.

"Look, we cleaned the place for you!" Jimin excitedly showed his big brother the apartment space.

"Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung questioned, looking around.

"I'm right here," Jungkook walked out of the hallway. "Sorry I was getting dressed."

"Why weren't you dressed?" Taehyung narrows his eyes.

"I stayed over last night so I was changing out of my pajamas," Jungkook stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Yeah me and Jungkookie Hyung had a movie marathon last night!" Jimin jumped. He was fifteen but had the energy of a two-year-old. "We got closer while you were gone!"

"That's good," Taehyung smiled. "Jungkook why don't you get going? You smell like a pig and I don't want that in my house."

"That's because I'm a muscle pig," Jungkook scrunches up his nose playfully. "And I'll crush you with these biceps if you're mean to me." He starts stalking towards his friend.

"No! Don't get closer! I'll pass out from the smell!"

"Oh my God fine," Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked towards the door. "But I'm coming back in no less than two hours." He slammed the front door behind him, causing Jimin to jump.

Taehyung turned around. "So?"

"We're dating!" Jimin yelled happily. The two gave each other a huge bear hug. It was moments like these you could tell they were brothers.

"Did he protest?"

"Yeah he said that you said no touching and I said you weren't my mom," Jimin gave a smug look. "But in the end he didn't care. He's going to try to keep it a secret from you, he cleaned the entire place so there's no trace if you know what I mean."

"Ew nasty!"

"Hey it's not like you haven't had you help your girlfriend clean up your messes, who still lives with her parents I might add," The younger placed his hands on his hips. "Which by the way, how was it?"

"Great," A boxy grin came from that statement. "Now we can go on couple dates!"

"But we get to play with Jungkookie Hyung for a bit right?" Jimin bounced on his toes. "Try to make him uncover the secret?"

"Of course!" The taller male agreed. "He's always mean to me time to get back at him!"

"See, this is why I moved in with you!"

A/N: Raise your hand if you like Vminkook!

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

The maknae line is so cute!

And of course the Hyung line is too;

But this chapter was about the Maknae line (obviously, but like it's a holy trinity, one pair of best friends, one pair of brothers, and a couple within just three people, love that sis)

Only three weeks left of school! 

How much time do you have left?

-Mikayla