Voice Of Reason

Aim's POV

I can't believe what I am looking at right now. It is total drunken chaos, and I know the people standing with me are the cause of it. The seniors have made that evident from their inebriated ravings, and because of them, they drug my senior into it. I laugh despite everything when P'Bright keeps going on about being able to see. And I have to be honest with myself I know P'Bright wouldn't have missed a chance to bunk class to get drunk, so this is on him too.

"Why did you take them another round?" Tew barks at the bartender when he walks by us.

"They told me to keep bringing them until they told me to stop," he replies with a shrug.

All five of us scream, "STOP!"

I just can't believe they are this drunk in the middle of the damn day. This is going to be fvcking fun to take care of... not! I watch as P'Arthit starts searching through the bottles looking for one that is not empty.

"Stop him," I jab Kong in the side.

"Huh?" Kong glances at me. I growl before I walk over to the counter.

"Five bottled water," I order, and the bartender snorts at me as he places the bottles on the bar. Throwing the money on the counter, I grab the bottles. I shove my way past my friends and hand a bottle of water to P'Arthit and placing the rest in front of the seniors. Looking through the bottles, I grab the ones that the bartender had just dropped off.

I sit down at the table next to the booth and try to calm down. The others come to join me at the table. I open a bottle and drink. What the hell is wrong with my friends? I can't believe they are acting like morons.

I turn from looking at my drunk seniors to my friends. Taking a deep breath, I try to find my words, but the ones coming to mind are... fvck it!

"What the fvck is wrong with you guys?" I shout. They gape at me.

"What the hell Kong?" I yell, pointing at P'Arthit. "What are you thinking? Do you not believe in what you and he have? Is that why you are doing that to him? It is a fvcking festival kissing booth! Not a... not a... fvck I don't know, but what the hell can happen at a fvcking public kissing booth?"

"I am sure he..." Tew starts.

"And you!" I turn on him. "Rules? Don't touch? Don't look? What the hell Tew? Why don't you just lock him up in his damn dorm! Hide him away so nobody can ever fvcking see him if that is the only way you will feel confident enough!"

'Ai'Aim, I don't..." Wad cuts in but trails off when I glare at him.

"I am not done," I hiss, "And since you spoke up, you are next. He can't fvcking read your mind, Wad! I get that you are used to dealing with shit by yourself, but after everything he has done, tell him shit. Not knowing sucks!"

"I don't know why he thinks he is going to jail," Jett blurts out when I look at him.

"He doesn't feel secure, Jett!" I snap, "You are the first guy he gave his heart to after the P'Win-P'Dear debacle. He has hidden in fvcking one-nighters to keep his damn heart safe! Now he put it out there again, and he is waiting for it to get trampled on. Because that is all he has known."

Picking up the bottle, I chug the rest of it as I glare at my friends, who are just blinking at me.

"Don't you think they are worried?" I hiss, pointing back to the seniors. "Do you see them going bat-shit crazy? NO!"

"It is...," Kong trails off, looking at his boyfriend.

"Yeah, Kong, your little monster is probably freaking out," Aim state, "He freaked out at everything before you two got together because he was all questions and doubt. He has to deal with you being the fvcking Moon and people confessing randomly to you all the damn time but never once has he gone all territorial on you as you have gone. At least not to the point that you have done! He has to wear a fvcking turtleneck in this HEAT!!" Tew flinches when I look at him.