Lost Their Ever-Loving Minds

Start from the beginning

"Ai'Kong," Aim taps my shoulder, "Class. Let's go." I look over the direction of my P' left and sigh.

"OK," I say as I get up.

"I heard there would be seniors in the booth," a girl giggles as she walks by us.

"Really," her friend gasps, "Do you think the hazers will be in one?" We all turn and look at the group as they pass by us. I groan when I realize the one who asked about the hazers was a guy.

"I hope so," another girl giggles, "Do you think they will be in the booth more than once?"

My friends and I exchange looks. How many times are we in the booth? Is it just once or more? When the hell are they going to give us the details?

"Do you know how many times?" I ask my friends.

"No," Tew explains, "The meeting for the organizers is tomorrow. I don't think they have decided that. I know they had to add more booths."

"More booths!" Oak squeaks, "Why do they need more booths? I thought there would be a girl booth and a guy booth. I don't understand. Why would we need more than that?"

I agree. More booths would mean the likelihood of us having to repeat is higher. Looking back in the direction our boyfriends left, I am beginning to wonder where they went.

We are on break, and I am debating if I should message P'Arthit when Wad taps me on the shoulder

We are on break, and I am debating if I should message P'Arthit when Wad taps me on the shoulder. I turn to look at him.

"Have you heard from P'Arthit?" Wad asks.

"No. I was just thinking I should message him," I explain, "Why do you ask?"

"P'Prem hasn't read any of my messages," Wad frowns, "Do you know where they were going when they left after lunch?"

"No, I was wondering about that also," I grumble. Tew leans over, having heard our conversation.

"They wouldn't bunk class," Tew says, then stops, "Would they?" Wad and I shrug. I nudge Jett with my foot making him turn.

"Have you heard from P'Tutah?" I question when he turns around.

"I haven't messaged him," Jett answers, "Why?"

"P'Prem isn't reading my messages," Wad states as he glares at his phone.

"If they are in class," Tew offers, "They wouldn't answer."

"That never stopped P'Prem before," Wad counters. "He never ignored my messages."

"Let me message P'Arthit," I pull out my phone.

Moon: P' where ru

I stare at the screen, waiting for the message to go from Delivered to Read. After a few minutes, I look up at my friends and shake my head.

"Ai'Jett. Ai'Tew. You try," Wad orders.

"What are you guys doing?" Aim pokes his head in.

"My boyfriend is ignoring my messages," Wad mumbles.