Walking out of the bathroom, I hear Win in the kitchen. He looks up when I lean against the door frame.

"Are we over our mood now?" Win grins at me. I throw my towel at him.

"I hate you," I laugh. "What are you making?"

"Pancakes!" Win says as he turns with two plates.

"At this hour? What made you decide to cook pancakes?" I ask, but I already know why. They are my favorite. I could eat them all day.

"One. They are your favorite. Two. You are my favorite," Win says as he walks by, kissing me on my cheek. "And three. It is our two month anniversary."

I still can't believe it has already been that long. That long? If I had only listened to him years ago, what anniversary would it have been? All of us were idiots.

"You are frowning," Win grumbles as he walks over to me. "This is a good thing. Smile. Or do you regret not letting me join you in the shower now?"

I push him away, laughing, "No, I don't. Let's eat. I am starving." I kiss him before I go sit down. "You made chocolate chip?"

"Like I said, your favorite," he tells me as he kisses the top of my head before he joins me at the table.

"Are you really mad I didn't tell you about the job?" Win questions as I begin to eat. I shake my head.

"You are right; it is a fantastic opportunity," I shrug, 'You said you were going to tell me next week as part of a surprise. I am just moody because of the nongs and it being my last year. Sorry."

"It is ok," Win hums around a bite. "I just don't want us to go to bed with you upset."

"I am not upset," I say as I get up and go to my backpack.

"Where are you going?" Win calls after me. "Finish eating.

"Geez, I was just getting something," I smile as I come back to the table, placing the small box in front of him.

"What's this?" Win asks, looking at the box.

"Just open it," I grin. I didn't forget what day it was either.

"A pen?" Win pulls it out, looking at it. He turns it over, and I smile when he finds the inscription.

"Dear Love," Win breathes out. He looks up at me. His eyes are turning glassy.

"Don't you will make me cry," I look up at the ceiling. I hear Win get up and walk over to me. He stands in front of me, grinning. Leaning down, he captures my lips, and I wrap my arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss. It is a slow kiss. Not needy. Not demanding. We slowly explore each other mouths, the taste of syrup and chocolate combine. He pulls up, looking down at me as he runs his thumb over my bruised lips.

"You are my dear love," Win whispers. He leans down to say something in my ear, "Are you still glad you banned me from the shower?"

"You dork! Way to ruin a moment," I shove him away with a laugh. "Let's finish eating. I can't believe you."

"Hey," Win chuckles, "I wanted a shower too." I stick out my tongue at him laughing.

"Too bad," I say as I hear an email notification on my phone. Taking a bite, I walk over to get my phone with the fork in my mouth. Coming to sit back down at the table, I open the email up to read. What the? I look from the email up to Win and back again. Win grabs the handle of the fork that I still have in my mouth, frowning at me as he takes it out and places it on my plate.

"What is it?" Win asks, looking concerned, "Something bad?"

"Oh, it is not good," I mumble. How the hell did this happen?