I'll just wait till the mating season. Kairi told me to give Lucy a choice, so I don't have anything to feel bad about it.

Plus, Kairi also told me about the stages the dragon slayers go through during mating season. How the heck did I forgot about that!?

"You wanna touch my abs?" Lucy asked

"Sure." I said with smile.

I ran my finger on her stomach. Damn, this is so cool! Her abs are as hard as rocks!

Why can't there be more girls like Lucy? By the way, who wouldn't like dating a ripped girl that looks like her?

I brought Lucy closer to me and set my head on her stomach. Then I did something unexpected and started kissing her stomach.

"Alright, dragon boy. That's enough." she said

I removed my head from her stomach and looked at her to see her blushing.

Jeez, she's like a mix of a girly girl and a tomboy. At least she's not some stuck up bitch.

"You liiiiike her!" Happy teased

"Shut up, cat!" I snapped at him

Then I looked at Lucy and brought her in my lap, saying "Tickle attack!"

She laughed like a little girl on sugar as I tickled her stomach.

"HAHAHAHAHAH! NAHATSU, STAHAHAHAP!" she said between her giggles

"Um, nope!" I said smirking

Man, it's nice to touch her abs. I wonder what she will look like when I get her pregnant.

Alright, now I'm way more eager for the mating season. I'll make Lucy mine and we will be together.

I continued to tickle her as she giggled. Her laugh is so cute.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHATSU, PLEASE! I CAN'T BREATHEHEHEHE!" she said between her laughs

I stopped with tickling and she was catching her breath.

"You sure know how to make a girl laugh, Natsu. No matter if you're goofing around or tickling me to death." she said hugging me still sitting in my lap.

This girl will be the end of me. Well, I like tomboys way better than girly girls.

I know that I said that she is a mix of both. But tomboys don't care about their looks, they don't care if they get dirty and they aren't naive.

Also, Lucy hates wearing revealing clothes. I don't understand how can girls wear stuff like that. Aren't they gonna catch cold?

And then, Lucy got off my lap and went to the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" I asked her

"It's almost dinner time. What do you want to eat?" she replied

"Do you have some fried chicken? Or maybe some meat?" I asked her

"Can I have some fish?" Happy asked drooling

She nodded and started to make dinner.

While she was making dinner, I was thinking about taking Kairi and Tina on mission with me and Happy.

Honestly, I don't know when is the last time all four of us went on a mission.

Now that I think about Kairi, she and Lucy would be great friends. Yep, there would be nothing better than seeing my two favorite girls getting along.

Lucy finished making dinner and sat down two plates. One with chicken for me and the other with fish for Happy.

I turned to Lucy and asked her "Where is your dinner?"