May: he ordered me to go to siam mall today

Prae: y

May: to help him get a gift for vday

Maprang: oh

Maprang looks over at me and raises an eyebrow. I can't do anything in response since May is looking at me.

May: can u come with?

Maprang: i have an appt sry

Prae: sry photo thing for campus star

The look on May's face makes me want to laugh. You would think we just abandoned her on a deserted island. I mouth the word, "Sorry." with a pout. You don't know how sorry I am. I can't believe I just left my friend in the hands of P'Bright. You never know what he will do.

Since Maprang and I said we had different excuses when we left school, we had to go different directions after a grinning P'Bright showed up to kidnap May

Since Maprang and I said we had different excuses when we left school, we had to go different directions after a grinning P'Bright showed up to kidnap May. I laugh, walking up to the shop to see Maprang leaning against the wall playing on her phone.

"Are they not here?" I ask as I lean on the wall next to her.

"They are here," Maprang says as she puts her phone in her purse. "I just didn't want to go in alone." Just as we are about to walk in, she stops. "Did you call P'Bright to kidnap May?"

"Yep," I grin, "Do you think she will forgive me if she finds out?"

"I wouldn't," Maprang snorts, "That was mean, but if we can get Aim to do something decent for Valentine's Day, she might forgive you. She did ask for help last time we were here."

"True," I hum. "Let's go before they come looking for us."

When we are walking into the shop, the girls behind the counter glare at us; I guess they remember us from the other day. I don't know why they are upset when they heard our seniors have boyfriends. But whatever. The guys are sitting at the same table the seniors were. I turn and look at Maprang as she facepalms herself.

"Why are we friends with them again?" Maprang whines. I shove her toward the table, but she grabs me and pulls me back outside. I catch a glimpse of the guys' confused looks just before I am yanked out of the shop.

"What the hell, Maprang?" I grumble.

"I just thought of something," Maprang says as she looks at the guys through the window.

"What?" I ask as I give Tew a wave and a shrug.

"We can't tell them where to have Valentine's Day, or it will wreck what we already planned with the seniors," Maprang whispers, "So what are we going to tell them."

"Yeah," I mumble, "That would screw things up. But we have to tell Aim where to go because we haven't planned that. And if we leave it up to him, they will end up someplace weird."