You Owe Me One.

Start bij het begin

After a while Benny began to wake up, Frida was still asleep, he looked at her and smiled, she was still sleeping on his chest, he kissed her forehead, tried to wake her up but she looked so beautiful that he didn't want to commit that atrocity.

She also woke up assimilating that she wasn't in her bed but still on the beach on the sand, considering that she had sand everywhere. Benny kissed her again and she raised one leg on top of him, he turned a little and clung closer to her stroking her ass, she bit his lip and felt Benny again erected.

Frida: I think we should go back to the house.

Benny showed that he agreed by getting up and helping her get up, they took each other's hands again and continued on the way home, they had no idea what time it was but they knew that it had spent a long time because of the position of the moon. When they got home Benny couldn't stand it and before opening the door he put her against the wall and lifted her dress until he reached her clitoris, he realized that she was very wet and moaned a little, Benny was just as excited again, she climbed on top of him as he tried to open the door.

When they managed to get in, still kissing he closed the door with his foot making a bit of noise, when they got in better, Frida was still on top of him with her legs rolled up on his hips until they heard cries, she immediately jumped down and stood up, when they turned to see, Agnetha was with Göran in her arms who was crying incessantly. Frida and Benny at first didn't know how to react, in fact, Agnetha didn't and even less after she looked down and saw that Benny had an erection.

Frida approached them and took Göran in her arms puzzled, he said "mamma" between crying and hugged her hiding his face on her shoulder.

Frida: what happens?

Agnetha: I don't know, he woke up 2 hours ago and since then he hasn't stopped crying.

Benny: he rolled his eyes,— can't be, again.

Frida: she turned around and looked at him,— any problem?

Benny: In fact, yes, it is so witty that right at this moment it occurs to him to be awake and crying.

Frida: I'm sorry, but what do you want me to do? He's my son and maybe something happens to him.

Benny: it happens to him, manipulation.

Göran was still crying as he hugged his mother and Benny with his erection in sight, Agnetha decided not to make any comment about it.

Frida: I'll try to make him sleep.

Benny: he won't sleep in my bed tonight.

Frida: what's wrong with you? You are too insensitive to Göran.

Agnetha: guys, this is not the time to fight, poor Göran is still crying, he just missed his beautiful mom.

Benny: don't miss her so much because I need her too.

Frida: my son is my son and he is above all.

Benny: that is clear to me, do what you want, then when he wants to manipulate you for everything I don't want you to call me.

Frida: I'm tired of discussing the same with you.

Benny: that's good because I'm also tired with the same thing.

Benny turned around and went to the room but Frida stayed on the couch with Göran in her arms still crying and Agnetha next to her stroking Göran's back.