I knew Maprang would be in the second P'Tutah offered to change chat names. Maprang and I look at May waiting.

Dim Bulb: nong may?

She sighs before she replies.

The Taken One: k

Now how do we ditch the guys? I look over at the boys and see them watching something on Kong's phone.

Prae: How do we ditch the guys?

Maprang: idk

May: Has p'tutah said they can play bball yet?

Prae: idk will ask

Pulling up the other message, I ask if the ban from basketball has been lifted.

The Pretty One: p's have u lifted the bball ban?

Toot: 4got about it y?

The Pretty One: can u?

RBF: y

The Pretty One: do u want us to ditch them or not?

Pink Milk: got it

Maprang, May, and I watch our guys as the seniors message them. The look on Aim's face when he looks at May is hilarious. He looks like a puppy who wants a treat. They haven't been able to play basketball for a while now, and it is a perfect way to get rid of them.

Prae: it worked

Maprang: sry may bball trumps date

May: i hate you

Even though May wanted to ditch Aim, she still made him squirm. Making Aim promise to make it up to her. She is shameless. Poor Aim. That boy is wrapped around my friend's finger.

We enter the ice cream shop to find our seniors waiting for us

We enter the ice cream shop to find our seniors waiting for us. When we walk up to the table, they all stand except for P'Bright. He is the only one with ice cream already. He looks up and waves at us.

"Let's go order your ice cream," P'Knott says as he scratches the back of his neck.

I notice the girls at the counter all straightening their aprons and smoothing their hair as our seniors walk to the over to order ice cream. Oh, girls. You are wasting your time. Not only are those hotties all taken, but they have gone over to the other side.

"What would you like, Prae," P'Arthit smiles nervously, "Get whatever you want." I look at all the flavors.

"Star Gooseberry," I tell him.

I have to stop myself from laughing as I watch my fidgety senior try to order ice cream. He is so cute. I can't believe he is the same guy who terrorized us at the beginning of the year. P'Knott is ordering ice cream for May, and P'Prem is doing the same for Maprang. I notice P'Tutah is oddly buying two cups of ice cream.