The Past

Arthit's POV

"What the hell!" I scream at Prem, who just smacked me on the back of the head, "I am not fvcking Ai'Bright!"

"I know who the hell you are," Prem hisses at me, "And you are the one I wanted to hit!"

"Why the hell do you want to hit me?" I ask as the rest of the gang sits down, glaring at me. "Why are you all pissed at me?"

"Why?" Knott scoffs, "Who was the one who ranted at SOTUS for them to know all of their batchmates?" What? That is what I was supposed to do!

"Out of how many students?" Prem asks as he looks around the canteen for someone. He smiles when he spots our nongs studying at a table. "0062?"

"Yes, P'Prem?" Kong looks up. He has a fvcking name, asshole.

"How many students in Engineering?" Prem asks with a smile. I just bang my head on the table. Does he have to remind me of this? Why is he bringing up the past? I knew this shit would bite me in the butt.

"1,118," Kong answers, then glances at N'Jett and corrects, "1,119. Do you want me to tell you how many in Industrial Engineering?" Kong looks at me with a smile, "Or do you want me to count how many are in the canteen and figure how many are missing? Are you going to make me run..."

"KONGPOP!" I shout, "DO YOU WANT TO DIE?" Everyone in the canteen is laughing.

"Did I miss something? What is so funny?" N'Jett leans over and asks N'Aim, who is laughing. N'Aim sees me glaring.

"I will explain later," N'Aim tells him. N'Jett is confused by this whole exchange.

"Get back to studying," I tell our nongs as I turn and punch Prem. "Why the hell did you do that? Why did you have to bring that up now?"

"To make a damn point!" Knott growls, and Tutah nods, "That's why!"

"What the fvck is the point then?" I growl right back at him. He tosses a folder at me. "What's this?"

"Just read it," Tutah rolls his eyes. I open the folder and gape.

"That is why!" Prem mutters, "0062?" Prem calls over his shoulder. HE HAS A NAME!!

"Yes, P'Prem," Kong says as he rolls his eyes.

"Who is that?" Prem asks, pointing at a random student sitting in the canteen. I notice the student is beginning to panic.

"Thorn," Kong sighs, "Do you want their full name? Thorn Kawrungruang. Anything else?"

"That student?" Prem points to another grinning at me. The student stands up, trying to get out from in between her friends, but they won't let her as they laugh at her.

"Cat," Kong frowns at me with a 'What the Hell!' look, "Catchada Willapana."

"Thank you. Study hard, 0062," Prem waves over his shoulder as my boyfriend looks at me questioningly. I shrug at him before he begins studying again.

"Remember when you made a big fvcking deal about knowing people's names? This is the result! They know my boyfriend's name!" Prem hisses.

"And mine!" Tutah pouts.

"They know my nongs, too," Bright glares at me. Why is he upset about that? N'May should be the one killing me. Not him. Hang on. He said nongs. Shit! The girls are on here, too. Even scary Maprang! Damn it!

"My boyfriend is on there, too," Knott frowns at me.

"Shit! N'Oak is on the list, too," I look up, astonished. Knott reaches across the table and smacks my head.