Mine

Jett's POV

"If he isn't over it, come stay at my dorm for the night since you are lending yours out."

I am trying to figure out why that simple sentence has pissed me off. I know P'Tutah is the kindest in his set of friends. He would give you the shirt off his back, so him offering to put Kong up for the night since his boyfriend is pissed at him is not out of character. But when he said those words, I wanted to kill my friend.

Every time I saw Kong today, I got mad all over again. When we walked into the meeting, I saw that Kong's boyfriend had intentionally sat between his friends. Which clearly meant he was still mad at Kong. Now the meeting is finished, and I have no clue what was discussed. I am about to get up when I hear P'Tutah.

"Come on, N'Kongpop. Let's go," P'Tutah tells Kong as he stands up. I look at Kong mentally, daring him to go with P'Tutah.

"Coming," Kong agrees after he looks over at P'Arthit as he stands up.

"What the fvck!" I shout along with P'Arthit. I glare at P'Arthit, waiting for him to stop Kong from leaving, but he only looks back down at the table. You son of a bitch, you are going to let Kong leave with P'Tutah? Man the fvck up and stop your boyfriend from taking mi... My brain stutters to a stop at the thought that was passing through it.

I hear and feel a chair being shoved in before I hear Kong tell P'Tutah, "Let's go."

Everyone is watching me when I stand up, but I don't care. My mind is still stuck on one word. Stalking out of the room, I begin looking for those two. I find P'Tutah laughing with P'Dear going down the stairs, and I am about to act on my murderous thoughts when I watch P'Tutah laugh as he ruffles Kong's hair.

Catching up with them, and I grab P'Tutah's hand from the top of Kong's head and barely keep myself from punching my friend before I walk off, taking P'Tutah with me.

P'Tutah is tugging on his hand, but I refuse to let it go as I storm down the halls

"N'Jett!" P'Tutah yells at me, "What the hell are you doing? Let go of my hand!"

Stopping, I turn and look at P'Tutah, who seems put out with me. Letting his hand go, I run my hands through my hair. What did I think I was doing? How could I treat him like that? He looks at me and lets out a sigh before he steps toward me.

"What's the matter, N'Jett?" He asks quietly. I look at him, and I feel small, seeing the concern on his face after what I just did.

"Mine," I breathe out.

"Huh?" P'Tutah says as he tilts his head in question. Why didn't I see this before? Why was I so fvcking blind?

"Mine," I repeat.

"Mine?" He repeats questioningly. "Use your words, N'Jett. I don't know what that means."

"When you asked for Ai'Kong to go with you, I was mentally screaming at P'Arthit," I grumble.