Special Chapter - Part 4 ( END)

"Marry me"

Sora's mouth flung open as her mind went completely blank. Doubting her own ears thinking she might have heard him wrongly. But she was sure she heard it right.

Gulps

"W-what..?"

"Marry me, Kim Sora", Jungkook said again, softer this time. He looks at her with that calm smile of his, his big doe eyes sparkling upon the beam of lights  from the windows.

"Jungkook, what are you saying?"

"I am asking my girlfriend to marry me", he flashed his bunny smile, making Sora even more confused.

Is he being serious? Did he just, out of nowhere asked her to marry him?

Is not that she couldn't understand him. But her brain is still processing everything. She is unsure if she really heard it right? Is it the exhaustion of working 18 hours straight finally taking a toll on her, making her hear things? Or she is still asleep, and this is just one of dreams she might have?

She looks down, tongue tied when Jungkook said that. Her entire body froze, feeling the sudden shock that makes all her thoughts goes away. She couldn't even think. At all.

None of her brain cells are working

Her gaze trails down, locking on her own thighs feeling herself stiff, mind still processing everything. Her hands clenching as she tries to keep herself in check.

"Sora". Jungkook takes her hand, holding tight in his big warm hand as he looks at her.

"I can wait"

He knows this is too sudden. They have been dating for more than a year and he finally realized he couldn't go on a day without seeing her. Being around her makes all his problems disappear. She feels like home.

She is his home.

"J-Jungkook, I—"

"Don't force yourself to answer me. I can wait. I'll wait. No matter how long it takes, I'll wait"

He pauses. A small smile curves on his lips as he tightens his grip on her hand.

"I can't live a day not seeing your face. It's like a drug. You're drug. My drug. Mine. I want to make you mine, forever. I want to make you the happiest woman. I want to wake up next to you every morning. I want to hear you nag about your work every night. I want to cuddle with you all day watching sappy romantic movies. I want to make you instant noodles at night when you're hungry"

Gasping as she listens to him, her heart becomes soft and fragile. His words affecting her conscious, making the beating of heart increase rapidly and her eyes watery.

"I love you Kim Sora. I want you to be mine and I want to be yours", softly he says as one hand reaches up to her face, cupping it as his thumb caresses her soft cheek.

"I didn't know you're capable of making me want to cry, I hate you"

He chuckles lightly watching her look away, not wanting to show her true emotions. He brings her face to look at him, wiping the tiny drops of tears with his thumb.

"I am capable of many things. But I am not capable of living without you"

Lifting her head, meeting his soft gaze looking at her. A small shy smile curves on her lips, feeling flustered as he showers her with such loving words.