Chapter 11

Sora stirs slightly as her eyes began to catch the faint light piercing through her living room. She opens her eyes slowly, still feeling sleepy, but she forced herself to be awake. She realized that her head is resting on something solid and soft, or perhaps a blend of both. She opens her eyes fully now to realize that she is actually in the living room instead of her room. And she gulps as she finally feels that particular body heat against her own body. She makes out the sight in front of her and realize that she is looking directly at Jungook's legs. She moves a little trying to put her senses alive and she finally realized, that she is actually resting in Jungkook's arms, her head on his chest and her hand is actually resting on his solid thighs.

Holy shit.

She froze when Jungkook suddenly moves, gripping his hand that is around her tighter, bringing her closer to him. Sora swallowed hard thinking of the awkward position she is in now. She had to free herself. She lifts her head slowly, not wanting to wake Jungkook up. She took extra cautious not to make any sound as she removes herself from Jungkook's arm and she held her breathe as she finally stood up. She took one glance at Jungkook, sleeping so soundly on the couch, not realizing anything. He looks so small, his eyes closed as he sleeps peacefully. He looks almost like a little kid without that fierce look on his face whenever he is awake and perhaps, having the working-face painted all over his small face.

God damn it Sora, stop it. You must get out of the house before he wakes up.

Sora quickly got into her room and closed the door behind her slowly. She pants as she as holding her breathe ever since she freed herself from Jungkook's arms. She could feel her heart thumping heavily, making her anxious and nervous. She has not time to think. She needs to get out of the house before he wakes up.

"I am going to go to the hospital. Yes, that's it"

***

"Dr Kim? I thought you are not on duty today", Yeri greeted her as Sora walks towards the lobby.

"I got bored at home. So, I came. Are there any mails for me?" Sora asked as she leans on the counter

"Yes, you do, but I asked them to deliver it straight to your room", Yeri replied as she smiles

"Thank you so much Yeri. Is Dr Kang here?"

"I saw her around 7 am just now at the café. But I think she might be in the meeting room now"

"Thank you!", Sora replied as she hurried herself towards the lift.

Sora headed straight to her room and slumps herself into her chair as she catches her breathe. She couldn't believe she got ready less than 10 minutes and literally drifted her way to the hospital. She looks at her watch and realized is just 8.00 am and Yuri might still be busy with her meeting at this time. She needed to calm herself. This morning was too much to handle and somehow feels unreal to even happen.

What happened though?

Sora removed her tag and throws it on her table as she massages her temple. She steadied her breathing as she remembers how she woke up this morning. She woke up in Jungkook's arms. With his arm around her waist, and her head resting on his chest. What goes on Sora? It's not like she never cuddled with any guy before but this time, she fell asleep on Jungkook's chest? He is not even her boyfriend?