Special Chapter- Part 1

Sora drums her fingers on her arms as she observes the patient through the window. She has been worrying about his condition for hours, hoping that he will come to his conscious anytime soon. She has lost many patients before but, every single time it happens, it feels heavy. No matter how many times she has witnessed the passing of her patients, it still breaks her but she has long accepted that it is part of her job.

Sighing as she turns around, she makes her way out of the hallway.  Looking down, not wanting to meet anyone's eyes, she heads straight to her room wanting to clear her mind. She pushed the door open slowly, lazily dragging herself into the room as she switched the lights on.

Yuri is still on her leave after her marriage. Therefore, she has been alone in the room ever since and to be frank, the room definitely feels empty without her nagging and babbling non-stop.

"Oh god, I should really go home"

Packing her stuffs in flash, she heads straight to the entrance of the hospital, smiling occasionally as she bumps into a few staffs a long the way. Walking lazily along the pathway, that's when she saw a familiar man walking towards her with a smirk curved on his small lips, his eyes intently locked on hers.  Sora halted as she realizes that the man in front of her has his police uniform on, the gun holster wrapped around his waist and god damn it, the way the belt accentuates his small waist in contrast to his built torso, it looks entirely illegal.

  Sora halted as she realizes that the man in front of her has his police uniform on, the gun holster wrapped around his waist and god damn it, the way the belt accentuates his small waist in contrast to his built torso, it looks entirely illegal

This is the first time she has ever seen him in a complete uniform.

And definitely not good for her state of sanity indeed.

"Like what you are seeing?", he winks as he said it loud enough just for her ears.

Realizing that her mouth has been opened the whole time as she looks at him, Sora quickly shakes her head as she lets out a nervous cough.  But still, she couldn't help but to check him out, from top to bottom.

God, he looks so good in a uniform.

"I'll take it as a yes then"

"I didn't say anything", she crossed her arms as she pressed her lips, her eyes wandering else where not wanting to meet his beautiful doe eyes.

"Come, let's go home", he tugs on her arms, pulling her closer to him

"Jungkook, why are you...I mean...why are you in your uniform?"

why are you in your uniform?"