Special Chapter - Part 3

Jungkook woke up to a such unpleasant feeling, his body stiff and aching as if he was dropped from a height. He squints his eyes, slowly trying to adjust to the bright room at the same time trying to get up but failed. Moving his fingers slowly, he realized the stung of the scratches all over his arm.

Finally opening his eyes, seeing a figure on his right side he tries to make out the face.

Sora?

Sora lets out a soft whimper as she adjusts her head resting on her folded arms just beside his thighs. Jungkook slowly inched backward, pushing himself up slowly so that he could sit. It was hard and painful, but he managed to do it silently not wanting to wake her up.

His eyes gaze down on her sleeping in the chair, still in her scrubs, strands of hair covering her face. Letting out a soft chuckle, he pushes the strands back so that it won't get in her face.

"Sleepy head", he grins as he looks at her.

Sora moves slowly as she opens her eyes, still sleepy but she forced her eyes opened. Adjusting to the bright light of the room, her blurry gaze spots a figure in front of her.  Trying to focus her vision, she gasps when she realized Jungkook is awake, sitting upright and his eyes looking straight at her.

"Good Morning", he said softly

Sitting up right in flash, she looks at him in shock.

"Jungkook? You're awake? Oh my god? You're awake? I should call the doctor and—"

Before she could get up, Jungkook pulled her hand making her fall towards him.

"Waking up to you? I am cured. I don't need a doctor", he said, his voice sounding raspy and almost just too sexy

Must he be this sexy in the morning and—oh shut it Sora why are you like this.

Eyes widened, she inched backward looking at him weirdly. "Don't be dumb. You had a bullet stuck in your flesh hours ago and now you're just—"

With one hand, he pulled her into a hug silencing her.

"I am alive am I not? Stop worrying. It's just a bullet", he said gently, his hand caressing the back of her head, comforting her. He knows he made her worry too much. And he couldn't blame her for being this shaken. But, seeing her first thing when he opens his eyes – he feels way better.

"I'll kill you if you die", her muffled voice heard making him chuckle lightly.

Deep down, Sora wants to scream at him for making her go through this but at the same, she wants to cry her heart out. Her emotions unstable, not able to think straight thinking about him. She can't lose him. She can't lose the person she loves the most.

Not again

"You're looking like an old woman when you cry, do you know that?", he inched backward, pulling back so that he could see her face.

"Shut up. You're sick. Don't talk too much", looking away, trying to hide her swollen face but Jungkook was fast to catch her chin with his hand.

"Is that how you talk to you boyfriend who just got shot last night? I am hurt", he pouts at first but then looking at Sora's flustered face when he caught her face, he ends up grinning as he looks at her.