Chapter 17

Sora still dressed in her formal clothes dashed straight to the 10th floor where all the VIP suites are located

Sora still dressed in her formal clothes dashed straight to the 10th floor where all the VIP suites are located. The last time she was here was when she was assisting Dr Choi, her supervisor whom are assigned to take care of the patient she did a surgery on a moving helicopter. Yes, she was left with no choice but to initiate a surgery in a moving helicopter. Dr Choi insisted that she give the case to her so that the she won't need to be around the VIP suits and of course Detective Namjoon agreed. Exposing herself around the patient will make her an easy target to those going after her. Dr Choi did her a favor and assured her everything will be alright.

But, why does the patient want to see her?

She fast walked towards the suite, and saw 2 police guarding the door. She could see Namjoon and Taehyung standing in front of the door and both of them turned to look at her when they heard the sound of her feels walking along the hallway.

 She could see Namjoon and Taehyung standing in front of the door and both of them turned to look at her when they heard the sound of her feels walking along the hallway

"Dr Kim", Namjoon greeted her with a slight bow

"What is happening?"

"He is conscious but then, there is a slight complication. So, Dr Choi is inside. None of us can go in", Taehyung answered

"Why did he asked to meet me?", Sora asked as she pants, being totally out of breath ever since Jungkook dropped her at the entrance of the hospital and she ran as fast as she could. He assured her that he will come right after he parked her car at the parking lot.

"Mr Bang wanted to tell you something. He insisted that you come and see him. We have no idea, but I think it is important"

"Am I in trouble? Is this something about the surgery—"

"Calm down Sora", Dr Choi's soft voice was heard.

All three of them turn to look at door, Dr Choi closed the door behind her and smiled at Sora.

"There was nothing wrong with the initiated surgery you did. You saved him. It's not about the surgery. He had a sudden breathing problem thus I had it all solved", Dr Choi said as she pats Sora's back, assuring her that everything is fine.