Chapter 34

Jungkook's right hand travels from Sora's neck down to her shoulder, slowly and teasingly making her gasp amidst their kiss. Before she could withdraw her mind off Jungkook's hands raveling her, his strong arms were around her, pinning her closer to his body. Sora felt the rush of helplessness, her mind sinking and yielding into the whirlpool of warmth that left her limp.  Jungkook slowly trace his kiss along her jawline, down to her neck softly at first, but then with a sudden swift gradation of intensity that made Sora cling to him as the only solid thing in her numbing dizzy world. He found her lips again, parting her shaky lips, sending tremors and shudders along her nerves, triggering her senses she never felt. And before a jitter of electricity jolting her body, spinning her cloudy mind round and round, she realized she was kissing him back.

Passionately.

Both of them were panting, almost breathless when Jungkook finally pulled away, eyes drowning on the sight of Sora looking at him with such honey eyes. Sora looking entirely vulnerable in front of him makes him want to kiss her endlessly and passionately, claiming her as his and never letting her our of his sight.

"Tell me, if you want me to stop", he whispered lowly as he traces Sora's trembling reddened glossy lips

Gazing lowly between her half-opened eyelids, lips parting in hesitation, Sora curved an undistinguished half-smile as she slowly traces her hands on his broad chest, teasingly shifting her hands upwards and wrapping around the back of Jungkook's neck, pulling him to her once again.

"If you stop, I will shove a scalpel down your throat"

Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows as he, without hesitation pulled Sora onto him and carries her bridal style making her gasp. Clinging to him tight, feeling anxious of her feet dangling as Jungkook carries her to her room, kicking the ajar door opened with his right foot.  He lowered her down gently at the edge of the bed as he steals a kiss, catching Sora off guard with his sudden brush of lips on her parted lips. He leans down, making Sora inched backward, trying to create a distant between them as she registers their position.

Oh shit

Jungkook smirks as he observes the flustered look on Sora's puzzle face, blushing as he pins her down, making her lie flat on the white sheets. He hovers over her, gazing down as he brushes his knuckles on Sora's rosy cheeks, making a soft whimper escaped her lips as he placed one hand beside her head.

"I want you so much, it's unreal", he said gently

Sora lets out soft chuckle as she averts her eyes, not daring enough to look at Jungkook's eyes any longer due to the heat raising up to her cheeks. With his strong body hovering above her, gazing down into her eyes making her body shudder with his sharp needy eyes.