Chapter 15

Sora came back into the toilet with small table cloth she found on the small pantry of her hotel room. Jungkook looked like he is about to drop the floor when she rushed into the toilet to grab his shoulders, holding him up.

"Jungkook, look at me."

Jungkook lift his heavy eyelids and look at Sora through his hooded lids

"I am going to cover my eyes. So, you will have to guide my hands to remove your clothes. Okay? Do you understand?" Sora said slowly to ensure Jungkook heeded her instruction

Jungkook nods slowly. Sora then quickly tie the table cloth around her eyes cancelling all the lights from her vision. She made sure the knot is tight and secured not wanting it to fall of while she's in the midst of undressing Jungkook.

Undressing? That sounded so weird oh my god.

"Okay, I am done. Now guide me", Sora said as she lifts both of her hands waving it in front of Jungkook's face.

Sora slowly stretched her hands forward, trying to reach for the hem of Jungkook's sweatshirt. She managed to find the ends of his shirt, so she slowly lifts them up. But then at the same time, she tried to keep her distant from Jungkook not wanting to get too close to him.

Jungkook blinked a few times as she looks at Sora struggling to keep her distant from him but her hands tugging on his sweatshirt. He curved a small smile as he pulled Sora's waist closer to him making Sora gasped in shock.

"Come closer", he said in a weak whisper

Sora froze, realizing she is now standing in between Jungkook's strong thighs with his hand around her waist pulling her closer towards him

Sora froze, realizing she is now standing in between Jungkook's strong thighs with his hand around her waist pulling her closer towards him. She lets out a nervous cough as she resumes lifting Jungkook's sweat shirt off him and she was so glad Jungkook was cooperating. She just throws his sweatshirt on the sink not wanting to waste any more time doing this.

"Alright, next, your pants", Sora said.

Wait, how do I remove his pants? Oh god? How the fuck do I remove his pants!?