Chapter 35 - Finale

"So, the patient insisted that we contact the unlisted next of kin? We can't do that", Yuri groans as she slams the file onto the table.

"What happened?", Sora asked as she walks into the room finding Yuri looking all furious and stressed

"My patient, she is making my life hard"

Jihye scratches the back of her head as she pouts, trying to think of a sound alternative in solving this issue. "We really can't do anything about this. Let me try contacting the person she listed. Who knows it might help?"

"Thank you so much Jihye. I love you", Yuri massages her temple as she leans onto her chair, resting her head lazily.

"You look miserable", Sora said as she slumps into her chair looking at Yuri.

"I am getting married in less than 2 months and I don't want to get old due to this kind of problems. I am getting wrinkles!"

"Oh, come on, you don't look old. Well, a little but the make up is going to hide them", Sora chuckles slightly as Yuri shot daggers at her.

"Now, now, now. Why do you look so different today? Where is this glow coming from? I will choke you if you say it's the holy water because the dress you wore last night was an invitation to be a hoe", Yuri clicked her tongue, feeling proud of her decision on forcing Sora to wear that dress to the party.

"Shut up Dr Kang. We are at work"

"Did you call him?"

"Who?"

"Your hot detective of course. You didn't show the dress to him? What a waste....", Yuri sighs

"I didn't. He was already there", Sora answered with a smirk as she got up, leaving the room and also leaving Yuri speechless.

"TELL ME EVERYTHING!", Yuri quickly got up as she chases after Sora.

****

2 months later

Sora admires herself in front of the big mirror in the dressing room, not knowing if she needs any amendments or fixing on the pastel pink dress she has on. She couldn't believe Yuri made her wore this on her special day and she mentally cursed at herself for letting Yuri got in her way again.

But, it's her special day. She couldn't say no.

Sora lets out another sigh as she twirls around, trying to check on herself, making sure everything is in placed and nothing will ever fall of once she is out at the wedding hall. God knows, what could happen if she is careless in this dress. The soft pink dress drapes down all the way to her ankle, fitting nicely onto the curves of her waist all the way to her chest, the net material stretches from the curves of her chest all the way to her neck. Sora rubs the exposed skin around her shoulder as the very low temperature of the dressing room starts to give her chills plus, she is nervous about today.  And that adds up to the chill she has been feeling down to her spine.

  And that adds up to the chill she has been feeling down to her spine