Chapter 16

Sora tries to open her eyes she heard her phone alarm buzzing breaking the silence of the quite hotel room. She quickly stretched her hand onto the bedside table, searching for her phone and snoozing the alarm before she gets back into the sheet. She has been sleeping so comfortably cuddling into some warmness and she doesn't want to get up just yet.

Wait...warmness? Cuddling into some warmness? What warmness?

Sora shot her eyes open to realize that she is laying beside Jungkook, on his arm that is stretched below her neck. And then she realized, they were actually sharing the same blanket thus their bodies were so close to each other there were no space to spare. She quickly shrieked and got up panicking as she inched backward. She tries getting off the bed with the most minimal movement and sound and she lets out her breath when she managed to. She looks at the watch and realized that she has about an hour to get ready before the conference starts.

Sora went straight to get her clothes and rushed into the toilet before letting out a long sigh. She looks at the mirror beside her and shook her head as she recalls everything.

Again? It happened again? What is going on here?

She taps on her reddened cheeks being flustered about the whole thing. She couldn't believe she actually fell asleep in Jungkook's arms again. It is a lie she doesn't feel that tingling sensation in her stomach when she woke up with Jungkook's face being only inches away from hers. She shook her head trying to shake the thoughts of Jungkook's face away.

"Don't be a hoe Sora. You need to shower", she said in a sigh.

***

Jungkook lifts his heavy lids, scanning the dim room and looks confused when the room is actually quite dark considering that he must have woken up so late

Jungkook lifts his heavy lids, scanning the dim room and looks confused when the room is actually quite dark considering that he must have woken up so late. He turns to the windows to find that is was drawn closed, cancelling all light that can enters the room.

Sora must have drawn the curtains.

He pushed himself up into a sitting position, taking his own sweet time getting up. He realized that his body is no longer warm, and he feels revived compared to last night. He stretches his hand above his head when his phone suddenly buzzes. He turns to find his phone on the bedside table but what surprise him is that, there is a pot covered in clay lid in a tray. There're even some medicines beside an unopened energy drink.

Jungkook looks at it weirdly and lift the lid open to realize it's still warm. The smell of the ginseng soup pierced through his senses making him feels entirely famished after not being able to eat anything ever since last night.

Did Sora special order this for him? She even got the time to think of him before going to the conference? Is she for real?

Jungkook couldn't but smile as he thinks of Sora. He massages his forehead as he realized he sounded dumb thinking about Sora the first thing when he just woke up. He recalls the act of him pulling Sora into his grasp and asking her to sleep with his hands around her waist.