Chapter 31

"If this is how sexy you look like in the morning, I might need to drop by every morning"

Sora froze, her hands still gripping on the mug she just placed on the dining table, her widened eyes locked on Jungkook whom has been staring at her, not blinking. Not even once.

"Wh-what?"

Jungkook unfolds his arms as he walks towards Sora, encircling the dining table until he is standing right beside her. Sora quickly turn around but mentally cursed at herself because she is now facing him directly and she couldn't move as Jungkook placed both of his palms flat on the table beside her, caging her.

Oh shit, not again.

Sora swallowed slow and hard, her eyes looking down as she inched backward creating some distance between them. Jungkook is so close to her she could feel his body heat, making her own body shivers with with the sudden closeness. She could feel those uninvited heat making their way up to her face, painting her puffy cheeks red again and she swore she could just collapse to the floor from all those blood rush she's feeling.

 She could feel those uninvited heat making their way up to her face, painting her puffy cheeks red again and she swore she could just collapse to the floor from all those blood rush she's feeling

"You're so beautiful", Jungkook spoke breaking the silence as he leans forward, making their face really close.

"J-Jungkook, you're t-too close", Sora whispered under her breathe.

Jungkook stayed silent as he stares into Sora's eyes, admiring her beauty as the warm sunlight illuminates her delicate womanly features, making the redness on her cheeks even more visible.

"Let's go out for a date"

"A-A what?"

"A date. We have never been out for a date. Let's go out for a date", Jungkook said as he smiles sweetly while pushing a few strands of Sora's hair behind her ear.

"Today?", Sora asked sounding confused

"Yes. Let me take you out for a date"

****

Sora put on the simplest outfit after showering,not having any idea on what to wear since she has no idea where they are going , plus, it has been years since she went out for a date. She can't even remember how a date feels like. She couldn't even remember if she needs to dress up for a date.

Wait, she is freaking going out for a date with Jungkook. Is this for real?

Sora halted in front of her door when she saw Jungkook sound asleep on the couch, his head rested on the head rest and his phone still in his right hand. She couldn't help but to curve a smile as she approaches him and took a seat beside him. Sora sat still, looking at Jungkook sleeping so peacefully, she wanted to wake him up but looking at him dozing off so comfortably makes her want to look at him all day.