Chapter 24

Sora stared at the ceiling, counting imaginary sheep in her head trying to get her brain to stop thinking about work, her patients and of course, about Jungkook. He has been on her mind all day she feels suffocated with the images of him clouding her heavy mind. She needs to breathe in some fresh air. She needs fresh air.

Sora quickly hopped off her bed, grabbing the black sweater Yuri took from her office she heads out of the room. The whole floor is quiet, only the sounds of faint chatter and slow footsteps echoing the hallway, indicating that everyone is fast asleep and visiting hours has ended.

Sora tiptoed no wanting to attract any unwanted attention as she heads straight to the lift, heading to her favorite place—the rooftop.

Sora pulled up her hoodie, covering her head as she walks out of the door connecting the stairs and the rooftop. The cold wind graces her skin, sending shivers all through out her body as she walks towards the railings.

 The cold wind graces her skin, sending shivers all through out her body as she walks towards the railings

"Now, this is fresh air", Sora said as she inhales deeply.

***

"She is not in her room!?", Yuri shrieked

"Whoa whoa, wait, what is wrong?", Yeri asked as she approaches Yuri and Jungkook.

"Where is Sora?"

"She went out a few minutes ago, I think she went out for a walk", Yeri answered casually

"A walk? At midnight? Good god she is crazy", Yuri pinched the bridge of her nose as she slides the door closed before turning to Jungkook.

"Okay, you go find her because my beeper just beeped. I can't help you—"

"It's okay, I'll look for her. Don't worry", Jungkook assured

Yuri thanked him as she rushed towards the lift, heading to the emergency room, leaving Jungkook in front of Sora's room.

Jungkook wandered his eyes left and right, scanning the place just in case Sora might be there but to no avail.

Where would she go at this time of the night?

Jungkook scratches his head as he heads towards the lift, lazily pressing the both "up" and "down" button, not knowing his actual direction to look for Sora. He sighs as he walked in to the lift, staring at all the buttons as he pressed "close". He hesitated at first but then, he pressed on the top most floor—the rooftop.