Chapter 2

He finally reached the third floor of the hospital and he went straight to the nurse standing behind the reception table.

"Good Evening Sir, how may I help you", the nurse bows to him as she smiles

"I am looking for Dr Kim", he replied as he flashed his badge to the nurse

"May I know, which Dr Kim would you like to meet?"

Before Jungkook could reply, he felt his hands were pulled around to realize it was Nana, his girlfriend of 5 years.

Perhaps, an off-and-on girlfriend for the past 5 years

"Nana?", Jungkook looks surprised.

"You're here!", Nana quickly gave him a quick hug but then she quickly pulled away realizing that she is working.

Jungkook curved a smile as he observes Nana's face lights up to see him here. They haven't met each other for such a long time and it will be a lie if he doesn't miss her. Nana quickly pulled him to the side, to a more less-crowded corner of the hall way .

"Are you here to see Dr Kim?", Nana asked

"Actually yes, I was about to ask the nurse there about her. But she asked me which Dr Kim, there is more than one in this department?", Jungkook raised his eyebrows as he grazes his sight around the hallway.

"You said Dr Kim So Ah yesterday—"

"No no, its Dr Kim So Ra" Jungkook cuts in

Nana's face changed abruptly as she lets go of Jungkook hands she was holding all this while. She inched backward, looking a little bit confused and perhaps speechless when she realized that it was Dr Kim Sora her boyfriend was searching for.

"Dr Kim Sora?", Nana asked again

"Why, what is wrong with her?", Jungkook sounded confused

"I don't really, I mean I am not fond of her actually. She is very strict and somehow very stern with the nurses here", Nana explains as she sighs

"I see...so how do I meet her?"

"You are here less than 5 minutes, are you are already forgetting about your girlfriend here?"

Jungkook swiftly pull Nana close to him and brings her ears close to his mouth. " Well it depends, if you like to have dinner with me tonight so that I can remind you whose your boyfriend"

Nana lets out a soft chuckles as he feels Jungkook's warm breaths on her neck that she quickly pushed him gently and mouthing " I am working!" as she widened her eyes.

"I think I can check for you if Dr Kim is around, wait here and don't go anywhere ", Nana winks as she turned around heading towards the reception table of the floor.

*******************************

Sora applied the balm on her dry lips as she looks into the mirror. She finally got rid of the scrubs she had on for the past 5 hours during the surgery. She finally showered and changed into her new scrubs , getting ready to do her rounds. That is her routine, performing surgeries whenever she is on duty, attending emergency cases at this hour and the next hour she will be on her feet running errands touring the whole level checking on her patients. It is such a tiring and hectic life but it's the job she loves. She loves being a doctor, more over being a surgeon. Following her father's footsteps has been her ultimate dream since she was 6. She loves the ability that she beholds—to cure people.

Suddenly her phone rang and she quickly rummage through her coat's pocket.

"Yuri?", she answered