Chapter 29

"Busy day?", Jungkook asked as Sora places her phone on the table, leaning back onto her chair.

"Definitely", Sora replied as she massages her forehead.

Jungkook suddenly pulled her chair, making her gasped as he turns the chair around so that Sora is facing him instead. He pulled the chair closer, placing both of his hands on the chair handle. Sora flinched, realizing that she is looking directly at Jungkook and his eyes is locked on her.

 Sora flinched, realizing that she is looking directly at Jungkook and his eyes is locked on her

"Why are you looking at me like that?", Sora whispered as she raised her eyebrows in confusion

"Do you know that I finally remembered about our first meeting?", Jungkook said as he looks at Sora softly.

"You mean, the meeting room?", Sora tilts her head as she asked.

"No. Not at the meeting room", he replied.

Sora inched backward, totally taken aback by Jungkook's notion. "What do you mean? We met before?"

Jungkook nods as he straightens his back, smiling ear to ear as he looks at Sora. "We did. A year ago. I finally remembered"

"Are you for real? When?"

"Remember, last year, there was a robbery at that  jewelry store downtown. I was one of the officers involved"

Sora stares blankly into nothing as she tries to remember. She had too many emergency cases during her paramedic days thus she needs time to recall all the incidents she attended to. "I can't remember..."

"It was past midnight, and you were one of the paramedics sent to the crime scene. And, you were the one who realized I was injured even though I didn't say anything"

Sora looked down on her lap, trying to recall the details and when she finally remembered, her eyes shot up meeting Jungkook's gaze.

"You were the guy that asked for banana milk? You were the guy? Oh my god?"

Sora's eyes widened as she covered her mouth, holding back her surprise realizing that the guy whom asked for a banana milk out of the blue when she was treating him, is Jungkook. It was Jungkook all along. "It was you? So, it was you? I can't believe this"

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh seeing Sora's reaction to the whole exposition. "Yes, I was the one. You asked if I need anything to help ease the pain, and I answered I wanted banana milk—"

"And ice cream", Sora cuts in.

Sora couldn't hide her laughter anymore, she literally burst out laughing as she finally recalled the whole incident that happened a year ago. She couldn't believe the officer that acted all cocky, not wanting to look like he needed treatment but end up getting a treatment from her was Jungkook all long.