Chapter 4

Sora slowly open her eyes to the faint sunlight glaring through her curtains. She looks at the clock and realizing that she woke up a tad bit too early. She has another 5 hours till her shift. She literally passed out after showering last night and she didn't even remember if she even set her alarm for the next day. But apparently, her body clock understood her bizarre working hours and here she is, wide awake at 7 am.

She quickly got to her feet and went to shower right away. She changed into her comfortable home clothes before heading towards the kitchen. She was already half-way towards the kitchen when she heard the sound of shower coming from the bathroom just beside the kitchen.

Oh shit, I forgot I am not living alone anymore.

She stood there as she decides if she should just go to the kitchen and act normal or perhaps, go back to her room and wait till Jungkook is done showering. But then it was too late, the showering sound stopped and after a few seconds, the door swung open to reveal Jungkook half-naked with only a towel covering the bottom half of his body. Sora couldn't help but to realize his perfectly toned abs lining his upper torso, drips of water snaking around his broad toned chest and most importantly his wet black hair sticking to the back of his neck. She observes the perfect flex of his biceps as he pulled the door of the bathroom before turning to face her.

Sora gulped as she realized Jungkook is now in front of her, half-naked and definitely awkward.

"Morning", Jungkook greeted her casually.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I woke up to this horrible sight of you", Sora walked passed him as she heads towards the kitchen, avoiding his eyes.

"Horrible? You mean wonderful?", Jungkook clicked his tongue as he heads towards his room

"I am doctor, I have seen naked men. Believe me, I have seen better", Sora replied as she bit her lips, thinking about his reaction

Jungkook halted and he was taken aback with Sora's casual reply. He felt challenged for a reason but then instead of replying, he just walked into his room and closed the door behind him. He laughs as he recalls Sora's flushed face when she saw him coming out of the shower.

Dr Kim, you are not that beastly after all

Sora on the other hand kept fanning her self as she feels her cheeks began to heat up as she remembers her encounter with Jungkook. She kept remembering the sight of him and that makes her want to slap her face till google can't possibly find her.

"Good lord Sora, what goes on", she inhaled deeply before pouring the milk into her bowl of cereal.

****

Nana was leaning on the reception table of the department, chatting with one of the male nurses and perhaps was a little bit too friendly when she just let the guy touch her hand, making her giggles but yet she looks like she is enjoying it.

"There you go, the slut of the department", Yuri said she sips her coffee

"Does her boyfriend know she in the social slut butterfly here", Jihye whispered to Yuri.

"You tell me, you're a nurse. Nurses know more than the doctors", Yuri lets a sarcastic laugh as she eyes Nana getting all friendly with the male nurse.