Chapter 14

"So, we have to sleep in the same room?"

Sora watches as Jungkook walked into the hotel room being totally unbothered with the fact that they are left with no choice but to stay in the same room. Sora completely forgot to ask beforehand but then when they arrived, she finally realized about it.

And there is no extra room available. Great.

"Even if there is extra room, I wouldn't take it. I can't be staying at the other end of the hotel and you at the other end", Jungkook said as he removed his shoes.

Sora just froze at her spot, feeling herself began to feel anxious with the fact that are going to spend the next 2 nights in the same hotel room. She closed her eyes tight holding her distress as she slowly closed the door behind her. She removed her shoes and placed it nicely at the provided shoe rack. She watches as Jungkook placed her tote-bag on the table. Jungkook didn't even let her carry her own bag.

Allow me to be a gentleman at least, he said

Yeah right.

Sora lets out a sigh as she takes out her phone to check the venue of her conference that's going to start in an hour. Perhaps she could use a shower after being in the car for too long. But, how in the world is she going to shower and change with Jungkook being in the room?

Sora kept sighing as she thinks of a better alternative. Should she just strip and chase him away? No, Sora what the fuck is wrong with you. Okay, should she just bring everything in the toilet and change? Her clothes are going to get soaked. No, not this one. Good god, why must she suffer.

"I know you want to freshen up. I'll leave you for a while. Take your time", Jungkook said as he swiftly bends in front of Sora to take his shoes. He picked them up and left. He actually wore his shoes properly when he was already out of the room.

Sora froze as she watches Jungkook closing the door behind her and left just like that.

"Don't worry, I am not leaving you alone", she heard his voice coming from the other side of the door.

Sora scoffs and rolled her eyes as she locked the door. "Shut up"

Sora swore she heard Jungkook laughing and she unconsciously curved a small smile.

Wait, what? Why is she flustered? Why is she smiling? Why is she feeling like this?

***

Jungkook walked around the pool area, trying to ease the pain building up in his head. The headache might have accumulated, and he began to feel his body temperature going bizarre. He has been unwell since last night, but he wouldn't want Sora to drive all the way here. He wanted to. And if he shows any sign of being unwell, Sora might have just forced him to not to follow her.