Chapter 28

Chapter 28

"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Kahlil Gibran

I woke up feeling warm and safe. Again I slept without nightmares. It was so good to be able to sleep through a whole night without being scarred. Jake was still spooning me from behind. His arms were around me and he had one leg over my body the other one in between. A little too close to my core for me not to get effected by it. But I could feel he had morning wood as well.

I tried to move to get out of his grip, but he only tightened his hold on me. I let out a sigh and tried to move his arms but he growled and pulled me impossibly closer and a little more under him. This caused his hard on to poke more into my tight and a little up between my legs which made me gasp and wake him up. I thought he would release me when he woke up. Boy was I wrong.

Morning he mumbled and started kissing my neck. Wow he went right at it. He turned me so he was on top of me, him between my legs and kissed me. It was a good kiss I'm sure. But the only thing I could think about was I hadn't brushed my teeth yet. I kissed him back though for a few seconds before he pulled back a little and smiled. He laid down on top of me, but without putting too much of his weight on me. "Best way to wake up ever. And sleep I have ever had." He said grinning. "If this is how kids feel when they sleep with their teddy bears, as I feel when I sleep with you in my arms, I so get them." Jake said totally serious. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I don't think so, but then again, I never had one." I said shrugging but Jake raised up on his elbows looking at me with a big frown.

"Why didn't you have one?" He asked me.

"Well I lived in a lot of orphanage if you remember. I moved around a lot the first few years of my life. But I never got one. And when you get a certain age you become too old to get one from anyone. It's no big deal." I said shrugging, it really wasn't.

"Oh. I sometimes forget you don't know your parents. But it is a big deal. You should have anything you desire." He said looking serious.

"I do now. Since Dana adopted me I got it a lot better." I told him giving him a smile trying to lighten the mood.

"Want to tell me about it? Your life before here?" He asked me. I knew this was my chance to tell him everything. To let him get a chance to chose not to be with me after he learn the whole truth about me. I just couldn't. I have never told anyone before.

"No. But thank you. I want to go to the toilet if you don't mind." I told him trying to get away from this conversation.

"Okay." He said and rolled off me. I got up and out of my room heading to the bathroom. On the way I passed Maggie who raised an eyebrow at me and nodded towards my room.

"Nothing happened. We slept." I told her but she just grinned and walked past me. I went to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth, when I got back into my room, Jake was still laying in my bed. I went to go to my closet but never got there. Because as soon as I passed the bed Jake pulled me down in bed with him.

"I don't want to leave you today. Do you have anything planned?" He asked me. Getting up on one elbow looking at me.

"No. What do you have in mind?" I asked raising one eyebrow smirking.

"Well I have to go to training. But would you like to come? Train with me and the boys?" He asked me tracing his fingers just as lightly over my arm.

"I thought females weren't allowed to train with you." I mocked him. He let out a sigh and looked down.

"Uhm I talked with my dad, and he agreed with me. He actually looked really happy that I suggested something. I think I could have asked him to do anything and he would have agreed as long it was something with the pack. But we just started the new team of pups. So in about 5 months when the next round start we'll have girls on the team as well. The training is for our age, 21 and a few years up." He told me still just tracing his fingers over my skin.