"Hi, Aunt Maria," I say hugging her while entering the kitchen. During my stay at her house, we have become very close. She is a fun and easy person to be around, so it was not hard getting along with her. She is light skinned with rosy cheeks and looks just like Ismail and Azeem's mother.

"How was your day, my dear?" she asks kissing my cheek.

"It was good. Fatima and I visited Vik beach and it was beautiful like you described," I answer sitting down on a stool in the kitchen.

She is cutting the vegetables for dinner, "I told you. And don't worry, when you are done with work this week, I will take you to a lot of amazing places here in Iceland."

"I would love that, and do you need any help with that?"

"No, don't worry, just freshen up and get ready for dinner."

"Alright, and aunt is Ismail back?" I ask noticing I have not seen or heard him since I came in.

"He is in the library."

"Thank you." I pass through the living room to get to the library. The living room is painted golden and has three small chandeliers. The couches are brown, and the centre table is a darker shade of brown. I walk out of the living room and take first door on my right into the library.

"Ismail," I call out entering the library.

"Umit, I am over here," Ismail says from the far-right corner.

"Close your eyes," I request walking toward him while hiding the croissant at my back.

"Why?"

"Because I asked nicely," I say anticipating how happy he is going to be after he sees what I got for him. I don't even know why I feel happy by making him happy, but I love the feeling.

"Okay, my eyes are closed."

"Here I come," I say waving my hand in front of his eyes making sure they are closed.

"Now open your eyes," I command with a bright smile, giving him the croissant.

"Oh no, you didn't," Ismail grins from ear to ear looking very happy.

"Yes, I did," I say grinning widely. I don't even know why I am so happy.

"Shukran Jazeelan, (Thanks a lot) Umit," he says grinning back.

"You are welcome."

"Do you want some?" Ismail asks.

"No, I bought them for you."

"Alright then, I will enjoy my croissant," Ismail says taking a bite of the croissant. "How was the beach?"

"It was beautiful Ismail. I wish you had come. You would have loved it," I answer wishing he had come for two reasons. One, because the beach is beautiful, and I wanted him to see it. And two, because I missed him and wanted to share the experience with him. I don't even know why I want Ismail's company so much these days. And the funny part is when I was with Fatima, I missed him a lot even though I'd seen him this morning.

"I am sure it was and don't worry, In Shaa Allah (If Allah wills), next time we'll go together."

The next morning, I wake up before everyone else. After praying Fajr (morning prayers) I go into the kitchen to make breakfast. I am making egg and sausage breakfast taquitos when Ismail walks in with red roses in his hands.

"Good morning, my beautiful lady," Ismail hands me the flowers and sits on one of the stools in the kitchen.

"Good morning Ismail, and to what do I owe the pleasure of receiving these beautiful flowers?" I ask smiling while inhaling their lovely scent.

"No special reason, I just felt like giving them to you."

"Alright then, thank you! Breakfast will be ready soon."

"You're welcome. Let me go and wake everyone up," Ismail says walking out of the kitchen.

I have finished preparing breakfast and am setting the breakfast table when Aunt Maria walks in.

"Umit, you shouldn't have," she says stepping into the kitchen.

"I know how tired you were last night, so I decided to help you this morning."

"Oh, thank you, dear."

"You're welcome, and I hope you like what I made."

"I am sure we will."

Fatima walks into the kitchen, and the first thing she does is pick my flowers up to smell them.

"Who are these for?" she asks.

"They are for me," I smile brightly.

"Hmm, and who got them for you?" Fatima says smirking.

"Ismail."

"Hmmm," she says smiling with that same look she had in the car when I asked Udar to stop at the café to get Ismail a croissant. Aunt Maria has the same look.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that," I ask confused.

"Nothing," Fatima and Aunt Maria both reply.

"No, there is something and you guys are going to tell me." I say blocking them from walking out of the kitchen.

"Tell you what, Umit?" Udar asks, walking into the kitchen. Before I can speak Fatima beats me to it.

"Ismail got her flowers."

"Oh really?" Udar smiles smugly with that same knowing look.

"What's up with that look?" I demand getting really confused.

"Don't worry when the time is right you will understand," Udar says sitting down at the dining table.

"Yeah, you will," Fatima smirks sitting down next to him.

"Yes, Umit you will," Aunt Maria states. "And I wanted to ask, would you mind going groceries shopping with me later this morning?"

"No, I don't mind. But what time because Ismail and I have a meeting in the afternoon."

"Right after breakfast."

"Alright, no problem."

After breakfast, I walk upstairs to my room.

The room is lovely. The walls are painted white, but it has a black wallpapered feature wall behind the bed. The bed has a white blanket with black and white pillows. The side tables are black with a black lamp on it. There is a nice black fluffy carpet in-front of my bed. I shower and get ready to go out with Aunt Maria. I wear dark denim jeans, a striped shirt, a black hajib, a pair of black faux fur slides and a white handbag. I walk downstairs after I finish dressing and meet Aunt Maria in the garage. We take her BMW X5 to the store.

************

If you wish to read ahead, you can click the link in my bio to find where you can get the completed version. If the link in my bio gives you problems, let me know in the dm, or you can message me on my social. I will help you with it.❤️🙏