CHAPTER 59

I can't believe I am in the hospital again, watching as one of the people dearests to me battles for their life. I can't imagine my life without Umit. She is my everything and that's why I wanted her as far away from me as possible, but she won't listen. Her fearless desire to help me could have cost her life. How I wish she did not have that fearlessness in her. But I won't lie, that is one of the things I admire about her. She is the most fearless, courageous woman I have ever met in my life. Her amazing will to help is something I will always love about her. Ya Allah, please save the love of my life.

I can still remember when I first moved into Aazim and Waheeda's house and found out she was living there. I was annoyed that we would be sharing a roof, but I was also happy because I saw it as an opportunity to tease her more. Teasing Umit was something I always found fun to do. I loved it when she got all angry because she always looked cute when she was all worked up. But now I can't even imagine myself making such a beautiful woman like her angry anymore. I love her smile more than anything else.

I can remember when I found out I started liking her. I felt like it was a sin to like her because I never thought I could see her in that light. I couldn't even control myself from making her happy. She became my happiness without even knowing it. Sometimes I ask myself how I fell in love with her, but then I remember that she has always been a great woman. I just never noticed because I was too busy making her angry. I am more than grateful to Allah for putting such an amazing woman in my life. I am brought back from my thoughts when I feel the bed my hands are on, begin to move. Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah) is she waking up? Allah Akbar she is waking up. Ya Allah thank you, thank you for bringing back the love of my life.

Umit's PVO
I feel like every single bone in my body has not moved in days due to how much they hurt when I move them. I must have slept in a wrong position last night. I gently open my eyes to find myself not in my bedroom. Where am I? How did I get here?

"Umit, you are awake. Alhamdulillah (Praise be to Allah), do you need anything? Does it hurt anywhere?" Ismail sounds relieved and jubilant.

"Water please," I say in a whisper, as my throat is very dry.

"Here," Ismail holds a straw to my mouth from glass of water.

"Thank you," I say drinking the water and my throat feels a lot better.

"Ismail, what is going on? Where am I?" I look around, and it seems I am in a hospital. Why would I be in a hospital?

"Umit, don't you remember? How we almost lost our lives?" Ismail asks, sounding a bit worried. When he says that, it's like everything comes back to me in a slideshow. I remember every single thing that happened before I blacked out.

"Aha, I remember now, I remember now," I say, placing my hand on my head, as I remember everything that happened. I feel a bandage around my head.

"Alhamdulillah (Praise be to Allah), I was scared that you might have lost your memory because of the hit to your head," Ismail says sounding relieved.

"Hmm what if I only lost a certain part of my memory? Like, what you mean to me," I say trying to tease Ismail a little.

"What I mean to you? I mean the world to you, woman. You are in love with me. Even if you lose all your memories, you will never forget the love you have for me," Ismail tells me confidently.

"Really? Because I don't remember falling in love with you."

"You love me, even if you don't remember. You love me whether you like it or not."

"Aha, since when did love come by force?" I ask chuckling.

"I don't care how it came as long as you do," Ismail says, and I burst out in laughter.