CHAPTER 43

I can't believe this happened. Was I that tired from yesterday? I slept till morning in Ismail's house. I can't imagine what he thinks of me now. First, he saw my bra, then he watched me get sick with diarrhea. Alhamdulillah (Praise be to Allah) I am feeling a lot better and the pain in my stomach is almost gone, but I still go to the toilet often.

I walk to the bathroom to perform Wudu (Ablution) and to say my morning prayers. I also brush my teeth with a spare toothbrush in the bathroom. I walk out and perform my prayers before stepping out of the room to find Ismail, but on my way out, I find something outside my door. It is a small bag with a letter attached to it. I carry it back into the room to read it and find out what's inside the bag.

The letter reads:

As salamu alaykum Umit, I hope you are feeling much better this morning. I hope the drugs I bought worked. If they didn't, and you are not feeling better I will call a doctor for you. I have a set of clean clothes for you to change into. You can use the bathroom in your room to take a shower. I will be waiting for you downstairs when you are done.

Ismail

Ismail is such a thoughtful person, caring for me and checking if I am feeling better. He even gave me a clean set of clothes to change into, so lovely of him. These are the things he does that make it hard for me not to fall in love with him more and more every day.

I take a shower and change into the clothes he gave me. There is a pair of sweatpants and a black t-shirt. I had to pull the rope of the sweatpants really tight, so it won't slide off my hips. The t-shirt is a bit long but not too bad, and they both smell like the button up shirt, lovely as ever. I really like his scent; I wonder which cologne he uses.

I walk out of the room and take the stairs down. I look around the living room, but I don't see Ismail. I walk towards the kitchen and find him doing the unexpected. Ismail is cooking. In all the years I have known Ismail, I have never seen the man cook. I must say he does look hot while cooking with his sleeves rolled up, showing his toned arms as he works his way around the kitchen. I can't believe I just did that! Did I just admire Ismail while he is cooking? I don't know what I am turning into these days.

"As salamu alaykum," I greet taking a seat on a stool in the kitchen.

"Wa alaykum salam, how are you feeling Umit? Much better I hope," he says turning around from the stove with a lovely smile.

"Alhamdulillah (Praise be to Allah), I am feeling much better, thank you for the clothes."

"You are welcome, and I am happy you are feeling better."

"So, what are you cooking, and I must say this is the first time I have ever seen you cook."

"I am making pancakes. Just wait a bit I am almost done."

"Alright, I can't wait to taste it," I say eager to taste Ismail's cooking.

A few minutes later, Ismail has finished making breakfast. He made pancakes with sausages which he serves at the dining table outside on the patio. The view from here of the beautiful garden is quite lovely.

"So, how does it taste?" Ismail asks sounding a bit nervous about me eating the meal he prepared.

"Alright, let's see if you are a good cook or not," I tease taking a bite of the pancakes, and I must admit they are lovely. I never knew Ismail would know how to make such sweet pancakes.

"It's really good, I love them," I say around a mouth full of pancakes. They are nicer than I expected.

"Really," he says sounding very happy.