CHAPTER 60

2 MONTHS LATER

It's been two months since everything happened and life has been good. Fatima and Udar are married now, and I couldn't be happier for them. Fatima has started her own company, and she is doing well. I am so happy for my best friend. Udar supported her all the way, and they are both happy together.

Emma and Austin are also doing fine. Everything is working out well for them and Emma has adjusted well into her family's business, which is also growing. Austin helped Emma through her transition as CEO, and they are happier than ever. I am so happy that my friends are all doing well and have found their own happiness.

I have opened my own company and Alhamdulillah (Praise be to Allah) I am doing well. Ismail has been amazing these past two months. He visits me in my new office every spare moment he has. Ismail made sure my office was not far from his, so he bought the building my office is in, just a few blocks away from his. He wanted me so close to him that, unbeknown to me, he made himself a shareholder of my company. I stopped accepting help from him, as he had already introduced me to the three investors now invested in my company. I did not know Ismail had a plan of his own.

At the beginning of this month, Ismail became a secret investor in my company. It was yesterday while we were having a board meeting that he came and introduced himself as the secret investor. At first, I was angry because he did it behind my back and I feel like he won't allow me to grow on my own. But he explained that he couldn't sit back and have the amount of money he has, and not help me grow the company I desire. He said he wants to see my dreams come true, and he wants to help me all the way. I love that man so much.

He showers me with so many gifts. There is not a time he comes empty-handed when he visits me at the office, or at the house, he always brings something. If it's not a new novel or one of my favorite desserts, it's a flower I like. He practically gets me anything he sees and thinks I would like on his way over. I had to tell him that if he did not stop, I would use one of the gifts to break his head. After I said that, he stopped buying me gifts every day. I love that man, and I won't lie, there are times we fight. But like normal human beings, we resolve our issues and continue with life. My life is full of bliss, and it's because of Ismail. I am also house shopping. I plan to move out of Waheeda and Aazim's place by the end of the month. In Shaa Allah.

I am currently getting ready to go over to Ismail's place. He said I should come urgently, that he really needs my help with something. I pray Ishaa (Night) prayer and change my outfit from a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt to a pair of faded blue jeans and a white sweater. I am not dressing up too much because it's just Ismail's house I am going to.

I walk downstairs, and I lock all the doors because there is no-one around. I wonder where they went. I walk into the garage and get into my car to be on my way.

When I arrive at Ismail's house after driving for a while, I see Waheeda standing in front of Ismail's gate. What is she doing outside? Maybe she and Aazim came to visit him with the kids. I drive over to where Waheeda is standing, and now I see that she is holding a few red roses in her hands. Maybe she got them for Aazim.

"Umit, how are you doing? Could you park outside? The main gate is being fixed," Waheeda says once I roll down my window.

"I am fine, and sure I can park outside," I answer, driving over to the side to park. I park my car and walk over to where Waheeda is standing.

"These are for you," Waheeda says smiling while handing me four roses.

"Awww thank you, sis," I smile, but I am a little confused as to why Waheeda would buy me roses.

"You should not thank me, you should thank the person who got them for you," Waheeda tells me. If she didn't get me the flowers who did then?

"Who got them for me?" I ask admiring the beautiful roses. They are my favorite.