Without a question.

My suspicion rose.
For all I know Lesley was seen by Deville as she shot him and I knew very well what kind of punishment that led up to

Death.

She knew what she was doing.

This was not an escape mission

They fucking set me up.

I abruptly stopped the car and got out.
In my case i could have gotten out and leave the thing to burst up and find my own way through the forest but I could hardly step on the gas pedal without hissing in pain so I examined it.

Nothing unusual but I still examined it.

I crunched down and it was difficult and painful with my stomach blocking all the way.

Tada

I found what I was looking for.

I tried pulling the metal case under the car that looked like it did not belong there.

It didn't budge.
Not even a little.
But with enough force I pulled it out and almost hit my ass on the floor.

I opened it and I must say they tried.

They really did.

A set of approximately twenty pipe bombs were stuffed inside the case with a fucking timer.

I laughed.

No wonder she gave me a fucking sports car.
She wanted the thing to explode when I was far enough from the building.

I wasnt really far and thinking about it I only had three minutes to explode into nothing and I was going to use them.

They forgot to that I was the mafia Lord's first born daughter and for that I grew up to know such situations.

They were really dumber than they looked.

I carried the suitcase with me in the car and drifted for the uturn and went to the direction i was coming from.

I had to drive fast and my heart pumped as I counted the options of them exploding even before the timer.

I pulled up in front of the building I was being tortured in.

Standing in front of the it I looked at the timer and noticed that I had one minute left so I sped walked to the gate and threw the bag under the gate and it went straight under a car and fuck did I notice that there was laser cameras pointing right at me.

Shit.

~~Abelardo~~

*two days before*

A couple of taps here and there I got what I was looking for.

A voice recording.

"Is that who I think it is!" She said looking at me and I rose a brow as a sign of annoyance.

She was impatient.

Too impatient.

Then another voice added.

This was getting fun.

She was fuming.

I loved it.

When the recording finished I kept the phone down.

I was done for today and holy crap was she fuming.
I smiled.