"You tell your story first, Ai'Tew," I punch his shoulder lightly.

"Why me?" Tew gapes at me before he shrugs and begins, "Nobody asked anyone. The first time my psycho ex showed up. P'Knott found out I liked boys, and I found out he liked me. He was about to talk himself out of liking me, so I called him 'boyfriend.'"

"That's it?" Jett looks at Tew in disbelief. "You called him boyfriend, and poof, you are dating."

Tew nods, "Yep, that is my story. Kong?"

"Mine was long and drawn out. I annoyed him all SOTUS. I gave him my gear the night I got it, and I told him I liked him a little later. That made him run away and avoid me like the plague. Just when I was about to give up hope, he goes and kisses me on the Rama VIII bridge after a senior's wedding. We started dating after that. I asked him to be my boyfriend after seeing each other for a while to make it official, but that was his fault. He is too sexy for his own good." Kong has this sappy smile on his face. I wonder what he is remembering. What was P'Arthit's fault? Too sexy?

"How you find him sexy is beyond me," Aim grins, "He still scares the hell out of me." We all laugh at this. Aim has at least stopped stuttering around P'Arthit, but he still freaks out from time to time.

"You better not be finding my boyfriend sexy," Kong laughs at Aim.

"As if," Aim snorts.

"So when he kissed you on the bridge, did he ask you to be his boyfriend?" Jett looks at Kong, confused.

"Nope, he just asked if I still wanted to walk beside him," Kong smiles like that explains everything.

"That... Huh? What? Forget it," Jett scratches his head, "Wad? What is your story?"

"P'Prem and I bumped heads in SOTUS, and we hated each other. He helped me out when I was getting beat up the first time by the Economics jerks, and he was nice to me. After that, we talked to each other often and hung out. When I figured out I liked P'Prem, I avoided him, and he avoided me," I explain. I look at Kong and remember when he and I discussed our messed up love lives with our seniors, "One day, I got beat up really bad, and he showed up at the hospital. We argued, then he screamed..." I trail off as I feel my face go red.

"They don't love you as much as I do!" both Aim and Oak scream out dramatically. Geez, I forgot those two idiots had heard that. Can I just die now?

"I hate you," I growl at them. Aim and Oak laugh at me, and I notice Kong and Tew trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, that," I wave my hand at the two idiots rolling around on the floor laughing. "Then we just sort of agreed we liked each other, and I guess that is how we became boyfriends."

Jett's mouth is hanging open as he looks at us. I can't help it as I laugh along with my friends. When we say out like this, you have to wonder how we did end up together.

"Aim," Jett starts, "Why the hell are you asking these guys for help to ask out May? They don't even know how they got asked out. And to be honest, I don't think they were asked out. From the sound of it," Jett stops and looks at us. "It just happened."

"Yeah," Kong smiles, "That is the best way to describe it." I agree. I like that explanation. It just happened.

"Why don't you tell her you like her again," Kong shrugs, "You told her right after she confessed to me. Didn't she say she wanted some time?" Aim nods. "Then ask her again."

"I think she likes you already," I smile. "OK. Since we have figured your love life out, can I message my boyfriend to come and get me?"

"I guess, Ai'Wad," Oak snarks, "I can't believe you lasted this long here."