Orion Pax - All 3 Parts

I spent most of my time outside the base. The clouds let up a bit but not completely.

I had plenty of targets to take my frustration out on.

I couldn't do anything until Starscream contacted us.

Which sucks because I knew how to get Optimus back.

They had the Comlink open so I could participate if I wished to.

When Ratchet stated that Vector Sigma was on Cybertron, I spoke.

"I will see if I can locate the Space Bridge the Cons are building."

"Be careful." Ratchet replied.

"You don't need to worry about me. The Cons don't have the firepower to take me down." I dismissed his concern.

I flew up into low orbit and extended my second set of wings. Locking both sets in place, I drifted in orbit around the Planet.

I was far enough out that I didn't need to worry about Gravity pulling me back down. This let me focus almost all of my attention on locating the Space Bridge. I kept the rest focused on my energy levels and my Comm link.

At one point I became aware that I drifted over top of the Nemesis.

Orion was standing on the flight deck, looking up at the stars when he spotted me.

Megatron came out and joined him. Orion pointed me out.

Megatron looked up, cautious of my presence. When he realized I was simply drifting in low orbit and acting like a satellite, he ignored me.

He pressed a servo to the side of his helm and I strained my audios.

Dimly, I heard "Decepticons, do not attack the Metacon. He is not focused on us. I am not sure he is even aware that he is above us. Do not do anything to draw his attention towards us."

Satisfied that I wasn't about to be attacked, I let my audios dial back down to their normal setting.

Orion watched me until I had drifted far enough away that he couldn't see me.

I turned my attention back to my scans. Just a while longer, hang in there.

I listened as the bots argued with one another after Arcee's failed scouting mission.

"Arguing will not bring Optimus back." I informed them.

"And where are you?" Arcee rounded on me. "We could have used your help out there."

"Unlike you Sparklings, I am being productive. I am scanning for the Decepticon Space Bridge. And if you had asked me, I would have been able to confirm that Orion Pax is indeed on the Warship. I drifted over them some time ago and he was standing on the flight deck." I scolded them.

"What, where are you?" Bulkhead asked.

"I am in low orbit above the Earth. A trick I learned when I got my second set of wings." I informed them.

"I had wondered what that extra flexible material on your back was." Ratchet mused.

Jack suggested using the Space Bridge once it's finally built to send himself to Cybertron.

"Why do you think I've been searching for it?" I ask them.

They start to argue over that decision.

I give an irritated sigh. "Raf, comm me when they have stopped arguing about every little thing like Sparklings." I instructed before cutting the comm.