Legacy & Alpha; Omega

A/N: While both of these chapters are normally long enough on their own, I accidentally combined the two while I was writing this and decided to not separate them while I was editing. So enjoy another long chapter.

Why do I need to do this again? Smoke complained.

Quit complaining. At least you get a guide to help you. I had to figure it out on my own. That and you did almost squish a human. Jackie replied.

The three of us had only grown closer. Both Jackie and Smoke let their guards down around each other when it was only the three of us. There was still playful bickering but there were certain topics we avoided.

I didn't have to go through that. Benefits of being a Metacon. But I did have to learn how to avoid detection. Which was a lot easier than just having a vehicle mode to blend in.

That's because you're just awesome. Smoke replied.

I laughed lightly. Jackie and I were flying above Smoke and Jack, just playing in the clouds and keeping watch for any Cons.

We had been out of the base on a Con hunt underground so we hadn't realized what had happened until Smoke has been ordered to tell us.

This has led to us requesting a guide to help Smoke learn about Earth. Preferably a human guide.

We were following from the clouds to make sure our Partner didn't get into any more trouble.

I winced when Smoke got a burger thrown at him.

You have my permission to prank the annoying human as long as you don't blow your cover.

And don't harm the human either. Jackie added.

Thanks guys. Smoke replied.

We didn't reply. There was no need since he could sense our emotions.

We laughed at how they pulled off their revenge.

We headed back to base after that.

I listened to the conversation.

"I can vouch for them. There were no humans around either when they pulled it off. They stuck to the rules. The most damage they did was to Vince's pride and Jack's wallet." I assured Arcee.

"The kid stuck to the rules." Jackie confirmed.

"Which is odd since we have Jackie, a notorious rule-breaker in our midst."

"Oi! I'm not that bad." He complained as we followed after Smoke.

And thus, another playful argument was started, making my instincts thrum happily.

They are safe. They said. There is no need to worry over them.

We left a while later to continue Smoke's training. We activated our comm but didn't actually call anyone so Jack could participate.

He did, pointing out things that he noticed and switching sides so often that he couldn't be considered part of any side.

Eventually, the argument switched to pranks and they pulled off another prank before we went back to base.

Ratchet demanded we quiet down and I just gave his back a 'you did not just order me around' look, but we kept quiet anyways.

"Ratchet, what's going on?" Jack asked.

"Our sensors detected a second Iacon locator beacon. But I can't reach Optimus." Ratchet replied.

"I'll go." Smoke volunteered. Ratchet looked hesitant.