Regeneration & Darkest Hour

A/N: Patch was skipped.

"You know, I may not be the first human on Cybertron, but I can be the first human exchange student." Miko said.

I glanced up from the arm I was eating.

"Why didn't you tell us about the Omega Keys before?" Jack asked.

"You probably didn't notice, but things have been kind of intense around here lately." Arcee replied.

"So you guys could really be going home soon, huh?" Raf spoke next.

"Don't worry, Raf. We'll come visit. Once we get our place set up, he can bunk with us, right Bulk?" Miko informed him.

"Uh, Miko-" Bulk started.

"You are taking me with you, right?" Miko questioned her guardian.

"Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves here? We have no way of reaching Cybertron." Ratchet cut in.

We fell silent for a few moments before the comm system gave us an alert.

I finished off the arm and stood.

"Its Dreadwing, and he wants to meet." Ratchet told us after checking the alert.

"We shall accompany you." I told them as Jackie got on my back and Smoke moved to stand beside me.

We moved through the Bridge and formed up on the other side.

"Drop your weapons!" Bulk demanded.

"Hands where we see can them!" Smoke added.

I took off and hovered above them. When Dreadwing came into view, I pinned him down.

"I did not come here to fight. Please, release me." He spoke directly to me.

He knew I was smarter than the average Cybertronian. I could see it in his optics.

He was also telling the truth.

I let him up and moved back.

"I am not here to fight, but to give you this." He told the others, gesturing to the Forge of Solus Prime.

"The Forge of Solus Prime." Thank you Captain Obvious.

There were snickers from my Partners.

"Could be rigged to blow." Bulk muses.

"He isn't a wrecker, Bulk. He would not have attempted something like that unless he was lying about the fight." Jackie defended.

"Dreadwing, what do you ask in return?" Optimus cut in.

"Only that you use it wisely." The Con replied.

"Why?" Optimus asked, lowering his weapons.

He won't attack. I assured my Partners and they lowered their weapons as well.

I switched forms and picked up the relic, resting it on my shoulder. The relic activated, causing Dreadwing to look at me in surprise.

I gave a fanged smirk and walked over to stand beside my Partners again.

"A shadow of disgrace has been cast upon the Decepticons. It is a cause I no longer wish to be part of." Dreadwing told us.

"Then I appeal to you again, join us and help end this conflict once and for all." Optimus replied.

"Betraying my kind is not the same as accepting yours." Dreadwing stated.

"If you become neutral and remain neutral, you may call upon me and my Partners for help should you ever need it." I told him. My partners nodded in agreement.