Darkness Rising - All 3 Parts

A/N: After some debating with myself, I decided to combine all three parts of this into one chapter since they were each relatively short. So, enjoy one super long chapter instead of three short ones.

"Bulkhead, you let Optimus face Megatron alone?" Arcee berated. "You too Frostwing?"

"I didn't have a choice." Bulkhead replied.

"My instincts were screaming at me to help Raf and that Optimus would be fine for the moment." I defended.

"It could be a trap,we have to get a fix on his location." Ratchet was typing hurriedly, I was as well.

It took a minute, but we got it.

"I'm locked onto Optimus' signal. Wait, how is this possible?" Ratchet reported. I moved to look at his monitor.

"What is it?" Arcee asked hurriedly.

"You need to get Optimus out of there now!" I stated, slightly panicked. I ran over to the Groundbridge and entered the Coordinates quickly. "I cannot help you, there is too much Dark Energon. Go!"

They ran through the groundbridge. It was a very tense wait. My instincts were conflicted. They wanted me to help Optimus but didn't want me anywhere near the Dark Energon.

I forced myself to stay in the base. I would only be dead weight if I went out there.

There was simply too much Dark Energon.

"Close it now!" Arcee shouted down the comms. I did as requested.

I picked Optimus up once they were far enough in and moved him over to the med-bay.

"You smell of Dark Energon. Take it easy and regain some strength." I told him, setting him down.

"I am not the only one." Optimus said.

Raf looked over, "Hey."

"Megatron find more of the dark stuff?" Jack asked.

"A volcano full." Arcee replied.

"The question is, how?" Bulkhead added.

"No. The question is what. As in what in the world is the Blood of Unicron doing here, on Earth?" Ratchet argued.

"The Cons killed a unicorn?" Miko asked, confused.

"No. Unicron. He is the Cybertronian version of the Devil." I explained. "His fossilized blood is what we call Dark Energon. It makes normal Cybertronians weak and poisons me if I ingest it."

"So you're saying this Unicron is some kind of Boogeyman?" June spoke up.

"Boogeyman?" Ratchet asked confused.

"Make believe creepy guy who hides in your closet." Miko explained.

"No. Unicron is very much real. Well he was." I stated. "He created the Predacons to combat the Metacons that were given as a gift to Primus by the Creator."

"Who is this Creator you keep mentioning?" Optimus asked.

"You guys truly don't know?" I question confused.

They all shake their heads.

"So much history, lost." I lament before explaining. "The Creator is a Primordial Goddess. The first being to ever exist. She created the Multiverse. She created both Primus and Unicron. She is the God most human mythologies refer to. In the cases where there are multiple gods, they depict her as the main lead God and her Champions as the others. I am one of her Champions. As far as I know, I am the weakest of them all."