Something About This Is Not Right

Start from the beginning

I nod. Say it once? I don't want to say it at all, but I have to tell someone, or I am going to go crazy. What the hell just happened? Why?

Arthit looks out the window before he picks his phone and begins messaging someone again. When I don't receive any notifications, I decide he messaged his boyfriend.

"Boyfriend," sighing, I lay back on Arthit's bed, throwing an arm over my eyes. I hear a notification on my phone, and I hold it above me, reading them.

My Nong: Where r u?

My Nong: Talk to me

My Nong: P?

Talk to you? Why does he want to talk now? Isn't it too late for that? Just spammers? What a joke. It was your ex calling all that time. I start to throw my phone only to have Arthit take it from me. He frowns at the screen before he turns it off.

Kongpop's POV

P'Arthit messages me before I can unlock my door. P'Knott showed up tonight looking like someone died. What in the hell happened?

Sun: find out what ur friend did to mine

Moon: ok

Shit! Did Tew and he fight? The way P'Knott was acting, it seemed like they had broken up. How the hell can that be? I look back at the message on my phone before walking back to the elevator. I need to find Tew and to talk to him. Flagging down a cab, I head over to Tew's dorm to see out what is going on.

Where the hell is he? I have been knocking on Tew's door now for five minutes, and I am beginning to become worried when I hear the elevator open down the hall

Where the hell is he? I have been knocking on Tew's door now for five minutes, and I am beginning to become worried when I hear the elevator open down the hall. I watch as Tew steps out of the elevator with his head down and his shoulders slumped, blindly walking my way. I step out of his way when he gets to his door and opens it without a word. Did he even notice I was here? Catching the door before it can close, I follow him inside.

Tew is disappearing into the bathroom before I can ask him anything. He looks as devastated as P'Knott. Something is not right about this. Why are both of them acting as if someone died? What in the hell happened? Going out on his balcony, I call P'Arthit to see if he is has found anything out. I put the call on speaker and turn to look at the bathroom door.

"Hello," P'Arthit answers. "Hang on, let me step out before we talk."

"Ok," I say. What is Tew doing in there?

"What did you find out?" P'Arthit asks in hushed tones.

"Nothing. Ai'Tew wasn't here when I got here. He just finally showed back up," I tell him, "But I don't think he realizes I am here. He went to the bathroom, but I haven't heard the shower yet. Has P'Knott said anything?"

"We are waiting for everyone to get here," P'Arthit informs me, "They should be here pretty soon. Hey, do you know why N'Tew was avoiding Ai'Knott this week?"