Chapter four.

Song of the chapter: Alive - One Direction

Layla's p.o.v

As soon as we had gotten home from playing soccer and hanging out with the boys, Reese crashed. I decided I would take a shower because G was out somewhere, also, I was sweaty, and in desperate need of some freshening up. As I was showering I replayed the day's events in my head. My team kicked ass at the soccer game, and after, we got food and played tag. It sounds juvenile but it was surprisingly refreshing.

At first, I felt nervous around the boys, but who wouldn't. It honestly didn't take me long at all to warm up to them, they were so inviting and genuinely good people. They weren't typical teenage celebrities and that's what I liked about them.

I turned the knob off, and grabbed a towel. I quickly dried my shivering body off and threw on my pajamas. Quickly brushing my hair and teeth, then throwing my hair into a messy bun. Reese always makes fun of me because I literally brush my teeth every time I get the chance to, but hey, I like my mouth to be clean. I threw my dirty clothes into the hamper and walked into our room, Reese was dead asleep and didn't appear to be waking up anytime soon.

I grabbed a random book out of my bag and sat down on the window seat.

I don't know how long I sat there, but it seemed like hours. I couldn't concentrate on the book, I was too busy wondering when I was going to see Liam again. We were only here for five more days, and we had no clue when the boys were leaving.

Earlier when Louis had asked us who our favorite was, Liam made eye contact with me. It's like he knew, I mean I wasn't going to tell him, but I'm pretty sure he already had it figured out. I was literally head over heels for him, and I had been since the moment I laid eyes on him. He was beyond gorgeous, and he had one of the greatest personalities that I had ever come across. I was embarrassed that he knew, maybe I wouldn't have been if he was single but... Sophia is still in the picture. So quite obviously, he doesn't feel the same way.

Sophia.

The name that never ceases to break my heart. She has the one thing that I never could. I see pictures of them together and while I'm happy that Liam's happy, it still hurts to know that you love someone who doesn't love you back.

Being a fan girl really sucks sometimes, if I'm being honest.

I heard Reese moving around and I looked over at the clock, it was already 5:30 in the morning, we had got home at about seven, and I sat down to read about ten, so I had done way too much thinking for one day.

"What time is it?" Reese groaned.

"5:30."

"I've had enough sleep, it's time for breakfast." Reese said has she stretched out across the couch, her messy brown hair was wild with fly aways, but she somehow managed to pull it off.

"Yeah, I could eat. Let's go drive around and see what's open." I laughed.

"You had me at drive!" She jumped off the bed and redid her hair before sliding on some shoes. I had on a t shirt but changed into jeans to make myself a little more presentable. I threw on some vans and followed Reese out of the front door.

We both got into the car, I reached over and turned on the radio. The volume was low, but I recognized the tune anyways. Best Song Ever. I looked at Reese and I could tell we were both thinking the same thing, 'to hell with it'. I turned up the radio to a volume that was probably illegal in most countries and we sang at the top of our lungs, it was just something we always did.

Even now that we know the boys, old habits die hard. It almost felt cringy to do, but this is one thing that won't ever change, its tradition really.