Chapter twenty three.

𝑹𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒆'𝒔 𝒑.𝒐.𝒗

"Hello?" I called out again, the person still didn't answer. "I know you can hear me, who else would I be talking to? We're the only ones in here!" I slowly approached from behind when I was about to tap his shoulder they took off and ran out the glass door off to the side. Being scared of his sudden movement I dropped my jelly beans onto the floor. I scooped them all up and threw them into the trash.

I looked at my phone, they'll be out any minute no point in going back in.. I'll just catch up later. I went out the door and walked down the side walk looking for the person, but I hesitated and there's no telling where they went now.. "Better be glad I don't have tennis shoes on!" I called out to no one. I sent Niall a text telling him I'd be there soon with a story to tell.

"Hey sorry miss, you can't be back here." A familiar voice said.

Turning around to see Zayn I chuckled. "Neither are you sir. I must ask you to leave."

"Nah, I'm very content here." Zayn smirked. "I was on my way to visit Niall, I have to take the back way though."

"As was I." I said joining his side. "Lead the way, no need in walking alone."

"Perfectly fine with me." Zayn shrugged.

"Where have you been all this time?" I asked.

"Perrie's here for the night, she wanted some candy so I told her I would get her some. I was going to watch the Harry and Liam in the theatre but I was to late." Zayn and Perrie, Zerrie is ruining my life.

"Very kind of you." I slightly nodded. "I was in the theatre and some jerk spilt a drink on me and just left without saying sorry.."

"That was rude." Zayns face frowned. "Want me to ruff em up a bit?" Zayn said putting his fist in a boxing position.

"I didn't even get a good look, they fled as if they robbed a bank." I laughed. "But if I did I would've done it myself."

We walked the whole back way until we reached the back door and waited till Niall let us in.

🄩ayn's p.o.v

"Hey, just about to close up and go get ready for the performance." Niall said closing the door after we stepped in.

"How long do we have?" I asked.

"Forty five minutes at most." Said Niall.

"Hey I'm going go to get more jelly beans.." Reese sighed.

"Eat em all?" Niall joked.

"I didn't even have a chance! First some jerk spilt a drink all over me and then left as soon as it happened and didn't even say sorry! So I was going to the restroom and the person was out in the lobby, I tried to talk to them but the left and I was so close they scared me and my jelly beans spilt." Reese said with a agitated look on her face.

"What did they look like?" Niall said handing her a bag.

"I don't know, only saw a blue grey Hood.."

Niall looked at me and widened his eyes. "So they were in the theatre in a hood? Odd." Nialll said slightly sarcastic. Reese mumbled 'tell me about it' before going to the other side of the store. "Zayn was that you? You were supposed to be undercover!"

"I didn't mean too, honest accident. I couldn't let her know it was me after I heard what she said!" I whispered.

He looked at me questionably. "What did she say?"